Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594

Starmine Minecraft Server Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gimkk Hacking Proof (Forcefield)

Go down 
+2
Enemycommander
Blakethebeast123
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Blakethebeast123

Gimkk Hacking Proof (Forcefield) Empty
PostSubject: Gimkk Hacking Proof (Forcefield)   Gimkk Hacking Proof (Forcefield) EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 12:08 am

Hey is the video of him using clickaimbot or forcefield.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/ZombNuke
Enemycommander

Enemycommander

PostSubject: Re: Gimkk Hacking Proof (Forcefield)   Gimkk Hacking Proof (Forcefield) EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 12:35 am

I was there for that, as the video shows. I fail to see how that was hacking. We both ran for you because we saw you. Invisibility doesn't mean you are "invisible". They leave bubble affects if you have your particles set on in options. As you can see in your video you did indeed have those particles. And if you are standing still those particles are very easy to see. As you can see in the video, I had actually noticed you were there for a couple seconds before attacking. The moment dimkk came down the stairs we both went for you at once.

So how is that hacking? If it was a forcefield, why did he come running up to you before you were even in his attack range. It's almost like he saw you or something, right? Now if this video showed you sneaking up behind him and suddenly he back attacked you, I'd be speaking differently. You on the other hand, I have seen do that exact thing to other people just yesterday. You were hitting both Joshfloors and bk201soren at once, even though they were both in the total opposite directions. The only reason I didn't report you was because I wasn't recording at the time.
Back to top Go down
GojoMaximus

GojoMaximus

PostSubject: Re: Gimkk Hacking Proof (Forcefield)   Gimkk Hacking Proof (Forcefield) EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 12:43 am

I've also seen you running around our base at an incredible pace. It's not from potions, ender pearls, or anything of the sort. You appear at one part of the base to another in seconds. Vanilla items aren't THAT good. I don't have any proof of this, for I was never able to catch up to you, and when I did I had no time to make a screeny. I was also in a Skype call at the time and didn't want to record because it might make noises on their sides.
Back to top Go down
Aus

Aus

PostSubject: Re: Gimkk Hacking Proof (Forcefield)   Gimkk Hacking Proof (Forcefield) EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 12:57 am

You might want to rename the title and spell "dimmk".

Also when I raided the TeK end spawner, dimmk was hitting me from far distances and could crit kill me in two hits with his fist.
Back to top Go down
xSheepOwnerx

xSheepOwnerx

PostSubject: Re: Gimkk Hacking Proof (Forcefield)   Gimkk Hacking Proof (Forcefield) EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 1:10 am

He has a high unarmed level.
Back to top Go down
Aus

Aus

PostSubject: Re: Gimkk Hacking Proof (Forcefield)   Gimkk Hacking Proof (Forcefield) EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 1:12 am

Oh okay, well that explains why is was being crit killed in 2 hits. But can you explain about him attacking me from over 8 blocks away?
Back to top Go down
bk201soren

bk201soren

PostSubject: Re: Gimkk Hacking Proof (Forcefield)   Gimkk Hacking Proof (Forcefield) EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 1:12 am

AUSxHIDDENBLADE wrote:
You might want to rename the title and spell "dimmk".

Also when I raided the TeK end spawner, dimmk was hitting me from far distances and could crit kill me in two hits with his fist.
I was called a hacker for able being to kill people with one hit with my fist. Two hits if you are using iron armour, four if you are using unenchanted diamond armour. It's about knowing your plugins and how they work with each other.
Back to top Go down
GojoMaximus

GojoMaximus

PostSubject: Re: Gimkk Hacking Proof (Forcefield)   Gimkk Hacking Proof (Forcefield) EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 1:36 am

AUSxHIDDENBLADE wrote:
Oh okay, well that explains why is was being crit killed in 2 hits. But can you explain about him attacking me from over 8 blocks away?

Aus, there seems to be a lot of lag when it comes to unarmed. Anybody who uses unarmed can seem to hit people from far distances, I have been able to do that as well. It may come in with the plugin though. As bk said, know your plugins and what they do.
Back to top Go down
bk201soren

bk201soren

PostSubject: Re: Gimkk Hacking Proof (Forcefield)   Gimkk Hacking Proof (Forcefield) EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 2:54 am

GojoMaximus wrote:
AUSxHIDDENBLADE wrote:

Aus, there seems to be a lot of lag when it comes to unarmed. Anybody who uses unarmed can seem to hit people from far distances, I have been able to do that as well. It may come in with the plugin though. As bk said, know your plugins and what they do.

Unarmed doesn't increase range. It could have just been below par download speed on AUS's part. Or below par upload speed on Dimkk's part make it look like he was attacking out of reach. Yes, having a just right "bad connection" can do that. Although I wouldn't know, I wasn't there at the time so I couldn't comment on what it was.

Edit: Also Blake removed the video from youtube, not sure why though.
Back to top Go down
GojoMaximus

GojoMaximus

PostSubject: Re: Gimkk Hacking Proof (Forcefield)   Gimkk Hacking Proof (Forcefield) EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 8:23 am

I did say that it could have been lag
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gimkk Hacking Proof (Forcefield)   Gimkk Hacking Proof (Forcefield) Empty

Back to top Go down

Gimkk Hacking Proof (Forcefield)
Page 1 of 1