Hey guys, this topic is to explain the details about the rules so no misunderstandings are made.
1. No hacks or mods are allowed. Reis minimap, optifine, and inv tweaks are an exception. Those mods cannot give another player a bigger advantage over another one.
2. No caps! Do not abuse the caps lock button! It can be very annoying. Punishment will be in order if given several warnings.
3. No bad language/swearing racism, or sexual comments. Please be a role model. There is no need for swearing it doesn't make you look cool
. Any sort of bad language will be unacceptable.
4. Respect all players of Starmine! Please refrain from calling each others noobs,wussies,etc. Disrespecting a moderator, an admin or an owner will result is severe consequences.
5. No spamming. This one is pretty obvious for everyone. Spamming will sabotage the chat making it impossible for others to communicate with one another. Saying 3 things in around 5 seconds
6. Don't build 1x1 towers! Not really sure why this is a rule but if you break it there is going to be some problems. I'm a moderator not the owner :p
7. Listen to staff. They earned their staff rank for a reason. They keep the world of Starmine safe for everyone so they can have the best experience playing.
8. If you are raiding someone and you kill them over and over again until they get -10 power that is fine. But if you keep killing them after that you will be punished accordingly. I would call the rule No spawn killing but it kinda defeats the purpose.
9. No glitching of any kind is allowed! We know that its a glitch or mistake in the coding/game, but we don't want people abusing them to give them certain powers over other players.
This topic is subject to change by the staff of Starmine PvP