Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594

Starmine Minecraft Server Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

just a suggestion.. we need more mods that are "onn all the time"

Go down 
+3
Mr Hobnob
zZzSleepinGrunt
~Tylo
7 posters
AuthorMessage
~Tylo

~Tylo

just a suggestion.. we need more mods that are "onn all the time" Empty
PostSubject: just a suggestion.. we need more mods that are "onn all the time"   just a suggestion.. we need more mods that are "onn all the time" EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 10:39 am

no picking any1 or really this doesnt mean much, but what im saying wen picking the mods, look at the ones like hobnob or kyuubi who i KNOW are onALOT so.. yeah it just seems that there are no mods at the wrong times, and every wrong time these two have been there too.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/tylogaming
~Tylo

~Tylo

PostSubject: Re: just a suggestion.. we need more mods that are "onn all the time"   just a suggestion.. we need more mods that are "onn all the time" EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 10:41 am

and there are many more too its jsut these are ones i always see, and are an active part of the community. just a suggestion to see if we can stop all these issues
Back to top Go down
zZzSleepinGrunt

PostSubject: Re: just a suggestion.. we need more mods that are "onn all the time"   just a suggestion.. we need more mods that are "onn all the time" EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 10:42 am

We need UK mods. If not another USA one.
Back to top Go down
~Tylo

~Tylo

PostSubject: Re: just a suggestion.. we need more mods that are "onn all the time"   just a suggestion.. we need more mods that are "onn all the time" EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 10:43 am

and also the current mods are on alot too, im jsut saying we need to beef up the force a bit
Back to top Go down
Mr Hobnob

Mr Hobnob

PostSubject: Re: just a suggestion.. we need more mods that are "onn all the time"   just a suggestion.. we need more mods that are "onn all the time" EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 10:45 am

true . not gona say names but the mods atm are on eachday but not alot , players like myself and kyuubi spend alot of time watching things that are very frustraiting to not be able to deal with EG: the constant spam attacks at night - no mods are ever online at night , me tylo and kyuubi feel so useless in these situations its ridiculous.

- Hob
Back to top Go down
Mr Hobnob

Mr Hobnob

PostSubject: Re: just a suggestion.. we need more mods that are "onn all the time"   just a suggestion.. we need more mods that are "onn all the time" EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 10:47 am

actually correction in my last post

*the mods atm are on frequently but none of the 3 are english. so it kinda leaves a massive gap in the staff routers.

Back to top Go down
~Tylo

~Tylo

PostSubject: Re: just a suggestion.. we need more mods that are "onn all the time"   just a suggestion.. we need more mods that are "onn all the time" EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 10:47 am

yeah i see how frustrated u guys get and so do i i wish it would end (\-_-/)
Back to top Go down
Mr Hobnob

Mr Hobnob

PostSubject: Re: just a suggestion.. we need more mods that are "onn all the time"   just a suggestion.. we need more mods that are "onn all the time" EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 10:48 am

Me myself as an english chap (:p) find that alot of mods play while im asleep.
Back to top Go down
~Tylo

~Tylo

PostSubject: Re: just a suggestion.. we need more mods that are "onn all the time"   just a suggestion.. we need more mods that are "onn all the time" EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 10:51 am

Im just really worried because this is why it shut down (sorta) last time
Back to top Go down
~Tylo

~Tylo

PostSubject: Re: just a suggestion.. we need more mods that are "onn all the time"   just a suggestion.. we need more mods that are "onn all the time" EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 10:52 am

lots of issues and such
Back to top Go down
GojoMaximus

GojoMaximus

PostSubject: Re: just a suggestion.. we need more mods that are "onn all the time"   just a suggestion.. we need more mods that are "onn all the time" EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 10:52 am

Well I'm starting to play a lot more, gotten back into it. As Bunso, Jac, Hobnob, and Sheep can tell you, I'm playing around 6 hours a day, usually when they're on. Today I played around 10 hours. It may slow down a bit, but I live in N America. I could cover a lot of the time when other mods are offline.

I do believe that my application is still valid, so keep that in mind as well
Back to top Go down
~Tylo

~Tylo

PostSubject: Re: just a suggestion.. we need more mods that are "onn all the time"   just a suggestion.. we need more mods that are "onn all the time" EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 10:56 am

OKOK i made this topic to make a point not for people to campaign to be picked.. plz
Back to top Go down
zZzSleepinGrunt

PostSubject: Re: just a suggestion.. we need more mods that are "onn all the time"   just a suggestion.. we need more mods that are "onn all the time" EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 11:04 am

I am on everyday for at the bare minimum 2 hours. Im on alot more on the weekend. I was on earlier today for a couple hours and I would be on now if it wasnt for the spammers.
Back to top Go down
GojoMaximus

GojoMaximus

PostSubject: Re: just a suggestion.. we need more mods that are "onn all the time"   just a suggestion.. we need more mods that are "onn all the time" EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 12:17 pm

~Tylo wrote:
OKOK i made this topic to make a point not for people to campaign to be picked.. plz

I was just saying Razz
Back to top Go down
OblivionKyuubi

OblivionKyuubi

PostSubject: Re: just a suggestion.. we need more mods that are "onn all the time"   just a suggestion.. we need more mods that are "onn all the time" EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 1:04 pm

Applications have been posted. However these posts need to be sent to SnowGorilla as well as just posting and discussing them amongst members who have no power to get a new mod. Please Private message SnowGorilla with your suggestions and or nominations for such.
Sorry if I sound bossy, rude, or even annoying. I am just as tired as you with the absence of mods however they also have personal lives. This being said there should be an admin picked soon to promote members when there isn't an owner online.
Back to top Go down
bk201soren

bk201soren

PostSubject: Re: just a suggestion.. we need more mods that are "onn all the time"   just a suggestion.. we need more mods that are "onn all the time" EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 5:17 pm

More moderators would totally be a good thing I guess. There has been a few times I've seen where there are none on. However I don't really see that many people that need modding either when I am on. Like there aren't any hackers or spammers usually online when I am, same with mods? Maybe I'm just lucky or something.

Edit: I did notice that a lot of the applications do tend to have one problem with them. People always embellish how active they are. Six hours a day is a common one to go with, but when they are a moderator they don't come on that much. I'd know, I have the most play time on the entire server and even I'm not usually on 6 hours a day. If people didn't lie about this then more active mods would have been recruited instead or more of them to make up for it.
Back to top Go down
Pie55555

PostSubject: Re: just a suggestion.. we need more mods that are "onn all the time"   just a suggestion.. we need more mods that are "onn all the time" EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 6:37 am

I am sorry I haven't been on more I have Been Studying For A big Test And I don't want to fail(The test is on Friday so I will be on alot after that)
Back to top Go down
bk201soren

bk201soren

PostSubject: Re: just a suggestion.. we need more mods that are "onn all the time"   just a suggestion.. we need more mods that are "onn all the time" EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 10:21 am

I wasn't referring to you though Pie, I mean a few applications tends to stretch the truth about the amount of time they are play on the server. Some people might list something like 4-12 hours on average a day. Which this would imply 8 hours on a rough average. Yet I personally believe that no one really plays that average, because they don't beat me in play time, and I don't play 8 hours a day usually. And I have the most play time on the server. All of the people who applied don't even have 2/3's the amount of play time as me. So is 6 hour averages embellishing? I'd bet my kidney it is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: just a suggestion.. we need more mods that are "onn all the time"   just a suggestion.. we need more mods that are "onn all the time" Empty

Back to top Go down

just a suggestion.. we need more mods that are "onn all the time"
Page 1 of 1