Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594

Starmine Minecraft Server Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Unban Request / Getting some stuff off my chest

Go down 
+7
Pie55555
zZzSleepinGrunt
KAoTiCxExile
Miska (taters3121)
GojoMaximus
xSheepOwnerx
TankerElite
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
KAoTiCxExile

Unban Request / Getting some stuff off my chest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban Request / Getting some stuff off my chest   Unban Request / Getting some stuff off my chest - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 2:19 pm

Day 1 fight was actually against SheepOwner, JoshFloors, and another member of TeK. All three of them on me, one at a time, in the wilderness. (I won.) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GojoMaximus

GojoMaximus

PostSubject: Re: Unban Request / Getting some stuff off my chest   Unban Request / Getting some stuff off my chest - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 2:22 pm

The only members of TeK on day 1 were Myself, sheep, and Josh. Don't know who the other guy your talking about is
Back to top Go down
TankerElite

TankerElite

PostSubject: Re: Unban Request / Getting some stuff off my chest   Unban Request / Getting some stuff off my chest - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 7:44 pm

xSheepOwnerx wrote:
You can scrap most of this post. The PvP arena in the End is made in a giant bedrock box, next to the main islands, and not on top of it. The End is now accesable via a portal at spawn, so anyone can go there and claim land. If Millenium wants its land, go claim it I say, 'cause SnowGorilla removed all the safezones.

Still, Millenium have not, in any way, as far as I know, been compensated for actually searching for and finding the real end portal, because all that is now obsolete as you can just /spawn and walk 40 or so blocks to get there. Getting those ender eyes is no easy task. End used to be ALL theirs, their buildings all intact, but now they have to share what is rightfully theirs.

KAoTiCxExile wrote:
Also, "griefing" their acrobatics farm, isn't against rules. Griefing is allowed. That is one of the rules at spawn, seeing as this IS a pvp server.

Since End was fortified, and only they could get in, it would be same as someone getting teleported into your base, demolishing about 10% of it, then leaving. In addition, this was not the main problem, just one little side-event.

I thank the consideration to unban me.
Back to top Go down
xSheepOwnerx

xSheepOwnerx

PostSubject: Re: Unban Request / Getting some stuff off my chest   Unban Request / Getting some stuff off my chest - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 7:50 pm

KAoTiCxExile wrote:
Day 1 fight was actually against SheepOwner, JoshFloors, and another member of TeK. All three of them on me, one at a time, in the wilderness. (I won.) Very Happy
I know this is going oftopic, but when did this happen? :l

Edit: Oh lol nvm, I remember it now, my memory is awful lol..
Back to top Go down
~Tylo

~Tylo

PostSubject: Re: Unban Request / Getting some stuff off my chest   Unban Request / Getting some stuff off my chest - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 10:01 pm

Actually at one time TeK was called "cunts" by tanker and i believe i have a screnie ill hve to look
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/tylogaming
GojoMaximus

GojoMaximus

PostSubject: Re: Unban Request / Getting some stuff off my chest   Unban Request / Getting some stuff off my chest - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 11:15 pm

Out of all swears, "cunt" is easily one of the worst. Even if he didn't do anything wrong here. He should be banned if there's truth of him saying it
Back to top Go down
xSheepOwnerx

xSheepOwnerx

PostSubject: Re: Unban Request / Getting some stuff off my chest   Unban Request / Getting some stuff off my chest - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 1:24 am

There is a poll opened for the moderators and the admins to vote if you will be unbanned or not. Thanks for your patience. You will hear the results in 7 days.
Back to top Go down
Aus

Aus

PostSubject: Re: Unban Request / Getting some stuff off my chest   Unban Request / Getting some stuff off my chest - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 1:58 am

KAoTiCxExile wrote:
AUSxHIDDENBLADE wrote:
Also I think there should be a rule about spawn trapping new players. I know some people just wait at spawn and obsesivley kill new player as soon as they take one step out of the safe zone.
1. Naga doesn't spawn trap, Kyuubi yells at us if we do. Also, I believe there IS a rule, if not, there should definitely be one.
2. Naga wouldn't attack you, and we HONESTLY don't like doing large-scale raids with other factions (i.e. Elites and TeK.).
3. Unless we have knowledge that you have something of worth, we have no reason to target you, EVER. (Or if you piss us off. That puts you on our hit-list.)

Basically, Naga is a fairly peaceful faction now. We're far more tame than we were in the past. Granted, we're still strong, and will still raid and loot, we have no reason to target weaker players if we don't gain anything from it.

It pains me to point out the fact that I haven't been involved in a good fight since day one of the server. (Good fight meaning a fight that is not entirely one-sided.)

I didn't say Naga does, I said some people do.
Back to top Go down
Enemycommander

Enemycommander

PostSubject: Re: Unban Request / Getting some stuff off my chest   Unban Request / Getting some stuff off my chest - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 12:15 pm

AUSxHIDDENBLADE wrote:
KAoTiCxExile wrote:
AUSxHIDDENBLADE wrote:
Also I think there should be a rule about spawn trapping new players. I know some people just wait at spawn and obsesivley kill new player as soon as they take one step out of the safe zone.
1. Naga doesn't spawn trap, Kyuubi yells at us if we do. Also, I believe there IS a rule, if not, there should definitely be one.
2. Naga wouldn't attack you, and we HONESTLY don't like doing large-scale raids with other factions (i.e. Elites and TeK.).
3. Unless we have knowledge that you have something of worth, we have no reason to target you, EVER. (Or if you piss us off. That puts you on our hit-list.)

Basically, Naga is a fairly peaceful faction now. We're far more tame than we were in the past. Granted, we're still strong, and will still raid and loot, we have no reason to target weaker players if we don't gain anything from it.

It pains me to point out the fact that I haven't been involved in a good fight since day one of the server. (Good fight meaning a fight that is not entirely one-sided.)

Not really strong, you guys just pick on players weaker than you usually. I mean, pretty much every Naga member has been afraid to go at BK or me unless we're armed in iron.

And onto the matter of "not attacking weak players". I myself saw Gravecats farming unarmoured people in the arena when the server was early in it's stages. Dude didn't have enough time to do anything before reaching the arena again, so Cats can't say she thought he had something to win. Though KAO can account for his actions, he'll never be fully aware of all Naga's actions apparently. And I recall an incident where someone wanted to play 1vs1 with "fists only" but you interfered and killed him, when nothing was to be won there.

I've seen you and Cats stalk people out of the spawn when they're wearing only iron armour or less, attempting to shadow them. Hoping to get an easy kill I guess. I've heard some Naga members stalk new players who join and kill them underground after a couple of hours of playing. Don't know what they could possibly amount to in that time for you guys to take. Frankly, I wouldn't be surprised if this rumor was true, since I've seen you guys lie just to get someone into a 1vs3 when it was supposed to be a 1vs1, all cause he couldn't be ganked alone.

And on the main topic. Oblivion was quite biased in reporting TankerElite. One of his own faction members curses off the handle much like Tanker, and he's even done it around Oblivion quite often. Yet, I don't see any report on him from Oblivion, the dude doesn't even warn him when he's online. And if he did warn him, that'd be worse. Since he continues regardless. The only difference between the two is Savage doesn't log on much or at all. When he is on, it's hard to find him having a civilized discussion. If I didn't know any better, I'd say Oblivion reported him cause they aren't allies.

Pvp servers and cursing tend to one in hand actually. Whether it's League of Legends, or even Xbox live, there's no competitive gaming community that's clean of this. Look at one of the current moderators, even though this was before he became moderator. The guy literally flipped his shit over anything and was really going at me and BK the one day. He even wrote profanity on his "to do list" inside his faction walls. Although, all this was before he became mod, and since becoming one he's done a splendid job. I'd be more for muting or a temporary ban to players that commit this offense, since I don't find it ban worthy.
Back to top Go down
GojoMaximus

GojoMaximus

PostSubject: Re: Unban Request / Getting some stuff off my chest   Unban Request / Getting some stuff off my chest - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 12:40 pm

Why all the hate -.- Grab some flowers or something and make up, seriously
Back to top Go down
Aus

Aus

PostSubject: Re: Unban Request / Getting some stuff off my chest   Unban Request / Getting some stuff off my chest - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 12:51 pm

Enemycommander wrote:
AUSxHIDDENBLADE wrote:
KAoTiCxExile wrote:
AUSxHIDDENBLADE wrote:

Not really strong, you guys just pick on players weaker than you usually. I mean, pretty much every Naga member has been afraid to go at BK or me unless we're armed in iron.

And onto the matter of "not attacking weak players". I myself saw Gravecats farming unarmoured people in the arena when the server was early in it's stages. Dude didn't have enough time to do anything before reaching the arena again, so Cats can't say she thought he had something to win. Though KAO can account for his actions, he'll never be fully aware of all Naga's actions apparently. And I recall an incident where someone wanted to play 1vs1 with "fists only" but you interfered and killed him, when nothing was to be won there.

I've seen you and Cats stalk people out of the spawn when they're wearing only iron armour or less, attempting to shadow them. Hoping to get an easy kill I guess. I've heard some Naga members stalk new players who join and kill them underground after a couple of hours of playing. Don't know what they could possibly amount to in that time for you guys to take. Frankly, I wouldn't be surprised if this rumor was true, since I've seen you guys lie just to get someone into a 1vs3 when it was supposed to be a 1vs1, all cause he couldn't be ganked alone.

And on the main topic. Oblivion was quite biased in reporting TankerElite. One of his own faction members curses off the handle much like Tanker, and he's even done it around Oblivion quite often. Yet, I don't see any report on him from Oblivion, the dude doesn't even warn him when he's online. And if he did warn him, that'd be worse. Since he continues regardless. The only difference between the two is Savage doesn't log on much or at all. When he is on, it's hard to find him having a civilized discussion. If I didn't know any better, I'd say Oblivion reported him cause they aren't allies.

Pvp servers and cursing tend to one in hand actually. Whether it's League of Legends, or even Xbox live, there's no competitive gaming community that's clean of this. Look at one of the current moderators, even though this was before he became moderator. The guy literally flipped his shit over anything and was really going at me and BK the one day. He even wrote profanity on his "to do list" inside his faction walls. Although, all this was before he became mod, and since becoming one he's done a splendid job. I'd be more for muting or a temporary ban to players that commit this offense, since I don't find it ban worthy.

Yeah, I agree with you Enemy. But there really should be a rule about spawn trapping and stalking players from spawn. Even I was killed as soon as I left spawn. So if Snowy or Snow reads this, please I really think you should make no spawn trapping a rule.

And this topic is getting out of hand, anyone agree to locking it?
Back to top Go down
GojoMaximus

GojoMaximus

PostSubject: Re: Unban Request / Getting some stuff off my chest   Unban Request / Getting some stuff off my chest - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 12:56 pm

I do have to say enemy, you stayed on topic for a little bit, then went after Naga. Please stay on topic. Not everything is a scheme as you may think it is
Back to top Go down
Pie55555

PostSubject: Re: Unban Request / Getting some stuff off my chest   Unban Request / Getting some stuff off my chest - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 1:26 pm

I might be a little Off topic But I am getting lost in this
Back to top Go down
KAoTiCxExile

PostSubject: Re: Unban Request / Getting some stuff off my chest   Unban Request / Getting some stuff off my chest - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 3:41 pm

1. GravekeepersCat (Mao) Never farmed people in spawn, as I was online at that time. I was near the arena, spectating. The new players ran at Mao and attacked her first. They do the same to me in the beginning. If you sit in the arena, they'll try the same to you.

2. Me and Mao only "shadow" enemies. We don't target people who have iron, as we have no need for iron. We have only ever targeted people who aren't enemies if they have material worth taking from them.

3. Kyuubi (Oblivion) is a girl.

4. The member who was cursing, SavageFxcker, is the only one who curses commonly in Naga, and there's no reason to yell at him, because not even Kyuubi could stop him. Snowyboy, and any other player who was active on the old pvp server, can account for this.

5. Rules are rules. One of the old rules was "No complaining about getting raided/killed." (Only one who can't be stopped being the previously mentioned member of Naga.)

6. Aus, I agree. There should be a rule against spawntrapping.

7. Gojo is right, you basically changed the topic into going after Naga.

8. Don't worry Pie, we're stopping the Off-topic now.

9. This is off topic, someone please either lock it, or everyone involved, stop posting/drop this.
Back to top Go down
zZzSleepinGrunt

PostSubject: Re: Unban Request / Getting some stuff off my chest   Unban Request / Getting some stuff off my chest - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 3:55 pm

Sorry i'm going to have to reply to Enemy. First of all I NEVER wrote any profanity or swearing or anything at all on any wall EVER. I have no idea where you got that from. And I wasn't swearing or anything at you or bk201 I was saying "please quit being so cocky because you know how to farm". Yes I have played video games like Halo + mw3 before so I can have a bit of a temper at times but i'm just fine. But you shouldn't accuse me of doing something when you have no proof at all. I'm going to lock this topic until we come up with a decision on your unban.
Back to top Go down
KAoTiCxExile

PostSubject: Re: Unban Request / Getting some stuff off my chest   Unban Request / Getting some stuff off my chest - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 4:10 pm

zZzSleepinGrunt wrote:
I'm going to lock this topic until we come up with a decision on your unban.
Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Pie55555

PostSubject: Re: Unban Request / Getting some stuff off my chest   Unban Request / Getting some stuff off my chest - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 4:27 pm

I dunno about you But This doesn't Look Locked xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unban Request / Getting some stuff off my chest   Unban Request / Getting some stuff off my chest - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Unban Request / Getting some stuff off my chest
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next