Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594

Starmine Minecraft Server Forum

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Rise of the Dimension knights.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Speedcow

PostSubject: Rise of the Dimension knights.   Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:24 pm

(This the story of my clan)
Legends hold that the keepers of order and chaos exist in our universe, these beings have existed since the beginning of time and uphold the order and chaos in the universe. These beings live in the same dimension as the ender men do, they aren't allied which each other however.

This may be the cause of the lack of understanding of these unknown creatures and their methods of communication. But these upholders of order and chaos have adapted or developed means of communications.

Unlike the Ender men they interacted with the human population in a positive way, not necessary directly. But in ways they didn't notice, as they kept the balance of this world. There hasn't been much interaction with them in the past few thousand years...

Until now when they suddenly appeared, in our dimension. The sky darkened, dark clouds appeared and the animals fled the surroundings and a crack appeared . The crack had no color, there was nothing in it expect the emptiness of the dimension void. The crack kept increasing in size till the crack was big enough that some very big could pass trough and it did. A small floating continent emerged from the crack, while the continent was emerging you slowly could see how buildings got revealed, the landscape and how they themselves were revealed.

Yes... It wasn't a single being. They all came.

You could see them standing there, in different armors, but all with the same dark skin and purple eyes. Many names were chosen for them, these people however call them "Dimension knights."

Their true purpose is unknown, but one thing is known... that chaos has risen and that they came here to restore order.

After a while the continent entirely emerged from the crack and it was a sight to behold. Never has anything like this happened and this structure shows that they are creatures of great magic. Capable of lifting entire chunks of lands into the air and keeping them high.

The crack closed and so did the sinister surrounds dissipate as well. Animals returned to their usual business after a while, but they were cautious just like the inhabitants of these lands.

More to come....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GojoMaximus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Dimension knights.   Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:28 pm

We need a story of TeK Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Speedcow

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Dimension knights.   Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:39 pm

GojoMaximus wrote:
We need a story of TeK Sad

Then get working! Unless you pm me some details and i could crank out something. If i have the time sometime. Also reserving post.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GojoMaximus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Dimension knights.   Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:48 pm

Just an idea. Not gonna do anything about it though
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Dimension knights.   

Back to top Go down

Rise of the Dimension knights.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1