Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594

Starmine Minecraft Server Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[PvP] Hackers dezorg and Skippy_X

Go down 
+2
GojoMaximus
xSheepOwnerx
6 posters
AuthorMessage
xSheepOwnerx

xSheepOwnerx

[PvP] Hackers dezorg and Skippy_X Empty
PostSubject: [PvP] Hackers dezorg and Skippy_X   [PvP] Hackers dezorg and Skippy_X EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 7:23 am

dezorg and Skippy_X are hacking. I don't have any pics, but I do have witnisses. MotherHobnob, KaoticxExile, artock, miniclipman, joshfloors etc.

They were raiding Elites, TeK and Naga's ally, so Naga and TeK wanted to help. But then we saw these guys killed us over and over by hacking. They hit me from 15 blocks away, turned immediatly when I came around a corner and then shot me. They killed me, hob, kao, artock etc over and over. I suspect they have aimbot, forcefield and they tp'd behind hob when he was fighting them.

BAN THEM >Sad

And when you do: all players that got killed deserve their hard-earned stuff back.
Back to top Go down
GojoMaximus

GojoMaximus

PostSubject: Re: [PvP] Hackers dezorg and Skippy_X   [PvP] Hackers dezorg and Skippy_X EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 7:32 am

That's sad to hear Sad wasn't on since I was doing homework

Put a list of what you lost on here
Back to top Go down
Xuluf

Xuluf

PostSubject: Re: [PvP] Hackers dezorg and Skippy_X   [PvP] Hackers dezorg and Skippy_X EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 8:04 am

I think you should get your stuff back.. But there is no way anyone then I mean anyone know exactly what stuff you had = anyone could lie and try to get better stuff

FFS I hate iPhone auto-spelling!
Back to top Go down
KAoTiCxExile

PostSubject: Re: [PvP] Hackers dezorg and Skippy_X   [PvP] Hackers dezorg and Skippy_X EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 8:43 am

I think it's funny. I told the rest of Naga 2 days ago that Dezorg was a hacker. I caught him standing outside our base staring in at us THROUGH the wall. He was looking at our chest room. When I went to confront him, (Kill him), he teleported away about 20 blocks two times, then flew away. I called him out, and told the rest of Naga, but nobody believed me, and he denied it.

/me was right.

Don't doubt the Kao.
Back to top Go down
KAoTiCxExile

PostSubject: Re: [PvP] Hackers dezorg and Skippy_X   [PvP] Hackers dezorg and Skippy_X EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 8:44 am

We are hard at work hunting for WarBlizz's base so we can raid it to get everyone's stuff back.
Back to top Go down
GojoMaximus

GojoMaximus

PostSubject: Re: [PvP] Hackers dezorg and Skippy_X   [PvP] Hackers dezorg and Skippy_X EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 8:52 am

Well if they hacked then their base may be hacked somehow as well. That happened to me once
Back to top Go down
Flaughternaught (Akikira)

Flaughternaught (Akikira)

PostSubject: Re: [PvP] Hackers dezorg and Skippy_X   [PvP] Hackers dezorg and Skippy_X EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 9:11 am

keep the f2 button handy
Back to top Go down
GojoMaximus

GojoMaximus

PostSubject: Re: [PvP] Hackers dezorg and Skippy_X   [PvP] Hackers dezorg and Skippy_X EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 9:42 am

Be careful when raiding. The hacks that I had to deal with were nasty
Back to top Go down
Aus

Aus

PostSubject: Re: [PvP] Hackers dezorg and Skippy_X   [PvP] Hackers dezorg and Skippy_X EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 11:55 am

Looks like Snowy needs to update Nocheat+
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [PvP] Hackers dezorg and Skippy_X   [PvP] Hackers dezorg and Skippy_X Empty

Back to top Go down

[PvP] Hackers dezorg and Skippy_X
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594 :: !!REPORT!!-
Jump to: