Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594

Starmine Minecraft Server Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ban Request [PVP]: icuxulookfuny

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SlitheringSilhouette

Ban Request [PVP]: icuxulookfuny Empty
PostSubject: Ban Request [PVP]: icuxulookfuny   Ban Request [PVP]: icuxulookfuny EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 11:33 am

icuxulookfuny has violated numerous rules, which clearly states that one should not spam, that one should be respectful towards other players, and that one should never use vulgar language. He has shown a complete disregard towards the effects it has on other players. He was spamming the /afk command rapidly which caused noticeable server lag. I imagine the console was more or less exploding from the assault of his command usage. In my opinion this player should be extricated from the server and never allowed back on. icuxulookfuny should not be unbanned regardless of whether or not he apologizes as he has shown no signs of remorse shortly after being called out.

I apologize for the excessive number of images. However I do believe that these articles of evidence will validate my case against icuxulookfuny. icuxulookfuny has made an attempt to diminish the entertainment value of this server and has admitted verbatim, "Runed other servers." I do believe this player has no interest in actually partaking in the activities this server offers as a valid form of entertainment and only seeks to play above the server's laws.

Ban Request [PVP]: icuxulookfuny 2em0qif
Ban Request [PVP]: icuxulookfuny 16hr9u8
Ban Request [PVP]: icuxulookfuny Tahrw9
Ban Request [PVP]: icuxulookfuny 20s6qnl
Ban Request [PVP]: icuxulookfuny 9k819k
Ban Request [PVP]: icuxulookfuny 9a8m6a
Ban Request [PVP]: icuxulookfuny 34odno4
Ban Request [PVP]: icuxulookfuny 347v1nb
Ban Request [PVP]: icuxulookfuny 2rh786p
Back to top Go down

Ban Request [PVP]: icuxulookfuny
Page 1 of 1