Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594

Starmine Minecraft Server Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pvp Hand Book For Newbs

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pie55555

Pvp Hand Book For Newbs Empty
PostSubject: Pvp Hand Book For Newbs   Pvp Hand Book For Newbs EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 1:28 am

I have been getting ready for the Pvp server. I have changed alot, and I feel I can make some new friends.
Also My pvp skill is now better(The pvp server never helped me xD)
Also I am gettign high marks In English, Funny right. I will be trying to be bettter in my grammar and spelling for now on.
But the main thing ins not how I got different, But on how I can help Newbs On pvp.
I Have been going threw some Intence training ever since the Pvp Server is about to open.
I looked up On A website, Gone On team Death Match servers And Had my firend do some mental challenges on me.
What I wanted to do Is Show People A website That Really helps people threw pvp.
Even if you are good at pvp(Naga and T.e.K) It would still be good if you learn.
People Asked me before Why Am I Posting this if My enemies can see it.
Well, i'm an idiot. xD. Nah it is part of my training. My friend told me post this and don't look back.
But when I saw the website something bothered me. And this is the reason I didn't want to post the Website JUST yet.
I am Not being Foolish and holding back on you(Well I am not trying to get my butt on fire)
The Website is A forum for A team Death Match Pvp server. But Unless you go Around the Website you will find the Ip.
I ONLY want SnowGorilla,Snowy, Or Peach To tell me If I can do this or Not. I feel Since This is close To advertise ment if I do I want only the owners to see how they feel about this.
Also If you say No I want to delete This page And I will never talk about it again
Back to top Go down
GojoMaximus

GojoMaximus

PostSubject: Re: Pvp Hand Book For Newbs   Pvp Hand Book For Newbs EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 10:43 am

Mental training? Don't go using the force on us
Back to top Go down
Mr.JimBlob

Mr.JimBlob

PostSubject: Re: Pvp Hand Book For Newbs   Pvp Hand Book For Newbs EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 11:20 am

PaNtSoUp(Pie55555) wrote:
Also I am gettign high marks In English, Funny right.
You shall assault the defenders using you vocabulary and
Pvp Hand Book For Newbs Sponge10
Back to top Go down
Flaughternaught (Akikira)

Flaughternaught (Akikira)

PostSubject: Re: Pvp Hand Book For Newbs   Pvp Hand Book For Newbs EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 12:18 pm

nice one
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pvp Hand Book For Newbs   Pvp Hand Book For Newbs Empty

Back to top Go down

Pvp Hand Book For Newbs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594 :: General Stuff :: PVP Chat-
Jump to: