Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594

Starmine Minecraft Server Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Might not be on today/tommorrow

Go down 
+3
xSheepOwnerx
Pie55555
Muffinmuncher115
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Muffinmuncher115

Muffinmuncher115

Might not be on today/tommorrow Empty
PostSubject: Might not be on today/tommorrow   Might not be on today/tommorrow EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 7:01 am

I probably wont be on today or tommorow because my NIS subscription expired today and my computer is blue screening like every five minutes and its not overheating. I guess NIS helped me more than I thought.. Anyways I think I'll need to do a system restore, so if that doesn't work, I'm not sure what I'll do..
Back to top Go down
Pie55555

PostSubject: Re: Might not be on today/tommorrow   Might not be on today/tommorrow EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 1:09 pm

Muffin DId you blow your Computer up
Back to top Go down
xSheepOwnerx

xSheepOwnerx

PostSubject: Re: Might not be on today/tommorrow   Might not be on today/tommorrow EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 2:22 am

I think you used too much TnT this time Very Happy And is NIS a virus scanner btw? If you want a good-quality free virus scanner, download avast!. It's a free virus scanner that I use, and it's very good Smile
Back to top Go down
Muffinmuncher115

Muffinmuncher115

PostSubject: Re: Might not be on today/tommorrow   Might not be on today/tommorrow EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 2:34 am

NIS is Norton Internet Security and it costs me 100$ a year so I probably shouldn't buy it again on a dying computer. Its a mix of identity protection, anti virus, and anti malware. Its pretty much the best I can possibly get. And you might be right about me blowing my computer up.. Smile
Back to top Go down
PeachCai

PeachCai

PostSubject: Re: Might not be on today/tommorrow   Might not be on today/tommorrow EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 3:09 am

could be a hardware issue? faulty RAM maybe, or a game you are using that is bleeding memory?
Back to top Go down
Muffinmuncher115

Muffinmuncher115

PostSubject: Re: Might not be on today/tommorrow   Might not be on today/tommorrow EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 7:48 am

I think its a virus causing the problems, if not, then my computer is damaged. I think I'll have to restore, which I don't want to do, but if I really have to, I will.
Back to top Go down
GojoMaximus

GojoMaximus

PostSubject: Re: Might not be on today/tommorrow   Might not be on today/tommorrow EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 8:13 am

Wait, you use Norton? No wonder you're computer is acting up.....
Back to top Go down
Zabrida

Zabrida

PostSubject: Re: Might not be on today/tommorrow   Might not be on today/tommorrow EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 9:01 am

o god why are you using NIS o.o the thing is like a virus in itself thinks everything is a virus, even itself :L

Get Comodo Firewall and Advanced Systemcare like me, hasnt failed me since i once bought a computer and its free
Back to top Go down
GojoMaximus

GojoMaximus

PostSubject: Re: Might not be on today/tommorrow   Might not be on today/tommorrow EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 9:52 am

Muffin, get rid of Norton and these problems will stop. Either that or you'll need a whole new computer -_____-
Back to top Go down
Flaughternaught (Akikira)

PostSubject: Re: Might not be on today/tommorrow   Might not be on today/tommorrow EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 11:56 am

Muffin you shouldn't blow up any computer chips, even the smallest ones.
Back to top Go down
Pie55555

PostSubject: Re: Might not be on today/tommorrow   Might not be on today/tommorrow EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 12:40 pm

Even The Non Computer ones????
Back to top Go down
Muffinmuncher115

Muffinmuncher115

PostSubject: Re: Might not be on today/tommorrow   Might not be on today/tommorrow EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 6:49 am

Norton is not the problem. Anyway, here's what I'm going to do: First, I'll back up my files, then I'll do a system restore and see if that fixes it. If it doesn't work, I'll call HP and see if they can fix it since I still have a warrenty on it.
Back to top Go down
GojoMaximus

GojoMaximus

PostSubject: Re: Might not be on today/tommorrow   Might not be on today/tommorrow EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 7:51 am

Evan if it's not the reason behind this, DON'T use Norton again. As Zabrina said, it's like a virus itself. It can really **** up you're computer
Back to top Go down
Muffinmuncher115

Muffinmuncher115

PostSubject: Re: Might not be on today/tommorrow   Might not be on today/tommorrow EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 8:01 am

Back up doesn't seem to be working. But I haven't blue screened yet, so I'm going to just copy some things to a disk and restore later.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Might not be on today/tommorrow   Might not be on today/tommorrow EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 2:55 pm

It's because you didn't make a backup of the backup.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Might not be on today/tommorrow   Might not be on today/tommorrow Empty

Back to top Go down

Might not be on today/tommorrow
Page 1 of 1