Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594

Starmine Minecraft Server Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Nachotel Rooms and Service blog

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GojoMaximus

GojoMaximus

Nachotel Rooms and Service blog Empty
PostSubject: Nachotel Rooms and Service blog   Nachotel Rooms and Service blog EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 12:58 pm

This is a blog about the hotel branch that Nacho and I have started up. The blog will be used for snapshots and updates for the hotel line.

Owner- Nachodude7

Co-Owner- GojoMaximus

Co-Owner- AyoG11

You may check this blog to see when rooms are open in one of our hotels, as well as the price for the room.

Small Quarters
12.00 a week
6x6 room

Normal Flats
20.00 a week
10x10 room

Large Quarters
23.00 a week
20x20 room

Luxury suit
40.00 a week
30x30 room

When you need to pay money, please send it to Nachodude7

The furnishings of these apartments will be reveled when a hotel is completed.

If you find a good place to make an apartment, take a screen shot of it and post it on this topic. The only rules are that the place needs a good amount of space and nice scenery around the plot.

Feel free to leave comments and support us! We would love to see what you think of what we are doing!

-GojoMaximus, Co-Owner

Last edited by GojoMaximus on Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:07 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
GojoMaximus

GojoMaximus

PostSubject: Re: Nachotel Rooms and Service blog   Nachotel Rooms and Service blog EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 1:00 pm

AyoG11 has come back from a soccer tournament and has become a Co-Owner of Nachotel! Welcome to the team!

Edit: The jungle hotel is currently being planned out for building. We are also planning to make a cave hotel. Notes on this will come in the future.
Back to top Go down
Nachodude7

Nachodude7

PostSubject: Re: Nachotel Rooms and Service blog   Nachotel Rooms and Service blog EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 9:59 pm

Also, If you are looking to rent a room Pm me before you pay me and I'll get you all set up.
Back to top Go down
Nachodude7

Nachodude7

PostSubject: Re: Nachotel Rooms and Service blog   Nachotel Rooms and Service blog EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 7:59 am

HOtel first floor is Up!!!! If interested go to biomes room two and take the jungle portal. Then just follow the path to see the foundation
Back to top Go down
Nachodude7

Nachodude7

PostSubject: Re: Nachotel Rooms and Service blog   Nachotel Rooms and Service blog EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 9:26 pm

The plans for Nachotel are completed! We have begun to build walls that will be 9 story's tall! Then we plan to have the Jungle Life suites in huge jungle trees on top of the building. Once the plugins are working, go to biomes room two, go to the jungle, and follow the path to Nachotel.
Back to top Go down
Nachodude7

Nachodude7

PostSubject: Re: Nachotel Rooms and Service blog   Nachotel Rooms and Service blog EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 9:33 pm

We have currently completed the walls. We have decided to stop production for a bit until biomes room 2 jungle portal is figured out.
Back to top Go down
Marsh_The_Mod_On_Fire

Marsh_The_Mod_On_Fire

PostSubject: Re: Nachotel Rooms and Service blog   Nachotel Rooms and Service blog EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 1:38 am

I do like that people are making companys its so nice and I like the range of rooms and their prices are reasonable and acually affordable. Good job Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GojoMaximus

GojoMaximus

PostSubject: Re: Nachotel Rooms and Service blog   Nachotel Rooms and Service blog EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 6:04 am

Marshmellow50 wrote:
I do like that people are making companys its so nice and I like the range of rooms and their prices are reasonable and acually affordable. Good job Very Happy

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
GojoMaximus

GojoMaximus

PostSubject: Re: Nachotel Rooms and Service blog   Nachotel Rooms and Service blog EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 10:26 am

Oh, and Nacho your doing my job >.<
Back to top Go down
Nachodude7

Nachodude7

PostSubject: Re: Nachotel Rooms and Service blog   Nachotel Rooms and Service blog EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 10:54 pm

Marshmellow50 wrote:
Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nachotel Rooms and Service blog   Nachotel Rooms and Service blog Empty

Back to top Go down

Nachotel Rooms and Service blog
Page 1 of 1