Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594

Starmine Minecraft Server Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Re-opening PvP server

Go down 
+18
Pie55555
ItsaMeMatthew
Zabrida
Flaughternaught (Akikira)
skattonollfem
KAoTiCxExile
OblivionKyuubi
Cookie_Rallys
GojoMaximus
SerpTheHappyPotato
MiniMinerMan115
PeachCai
~Beats AKA 5candyz__
JoshFloors
AwesomeFlame26
xSheepOwnerx
~Tylo
Snowyboy
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
KAoTiCxExile

Re-opening PvP server - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re-opening PvP server   Re-opening PvP server - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 5:19 am

~Tylo wrote:
it whitelist for building not for wen it really starts it will be open then
I know this, but I'm a good builder... *Sadface*

Edit: Also, just want to point out that everyone who is currently whitelisted to help in the building of the spawn and such is currrently or was recently a member of staff. (Or has already donated) Those of us who haven't donated don't get a chance...
Back to top Go down
Snowyboy

PostSubject: Re: Re-opening PvP server   Re-opening PvP server - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 5:28 am

KAoTiCxExile wrote:
~Tylo wrote:
it whitelist for building not for wen it really starts it will be open then
I know this, but I'm a good builder... *Sadface*

Edit: Also, just want to point out that everyone who is currently whitelisted to help in the building of the spawn and such is currrently or was recently a member of staff. (Or has already donated) Those of us who haven't donated don't get a chance...

This is not true , the first who applied got it.
We can't whitelist the server and still have 20 members online , if that was true the whitelist would have no point.
Back to top Go down
~Tylo

~Tylo

PostSubject: Re: Re-opening PvP server   Re-opening PvP server - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 5:29 am

it will hopefully be up soonish.. maybe a few days,, :/
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/tylogaming
AwesomeFlame26

AwesomeFlame26

PostSubject: Re: Re-opening PvP server   Re-opening PvP server - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 6:09 am

Ignore the pictures posted earlier, we started it again.
Back to top Go down
~Tylo

~Tylo

PostSubject: Re: Re-opening PvP server   Re-opening PvP server - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 6:11 am

really?? Sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/tylogaming
GojoMaximus

GojoMaximus

PostSubject: Re: Re-opening PvP server   Re-opening PvP server - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 6:54 am

Really? Looked good to me...
Back to top Go down
KAoTiCxExile

PostSubject: Re: Re-opening PvP server   Re-opening PvP server - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 7:51 am

Don't jinx it.
Back to top Go down
GojoMaximus

GojoMaximus

PostSubject: Re: Re-opening PvP server   Re-opening PvP server - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 8:22 am

Oh I will
Back to top Go down
xSheepOwnerx

xSheepOwnerx

PostSubject: Re: Re-opening PvP server   Re-opening PvP server - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 10:06 am

This will be awesome Smile T.e.K will own everyone with their 7 members xD
Back to top Go down
KAoTiCxExile

PostSubject: Re: Re-opening PvP server   Re-opening PvP server - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 10:36 am

xSheepOwnerx wrote:
This will be awesome Smile T.e.K will own everyone with their 7 members xD

Ohoho...is that a challenge...? *Takes out T.e.K. alone*

Edit: Also, I do have to agree with one of Pie's statements. Admins shouldn't be allowed to participate in PvP. (Though, he said they shouldn't be allowed to join factions.). I know that this doesn't really seem fair, but to be honest, admins being able to participate in PvP LEAD to the drama last time. (Not mentioning names, but those of us who remember know exactly which admins I'm talking about.).

Either admins shouldn't be allowed to PvP, or they need to have a supervisor. I know Snowy mentioned that his friend would supervise the PvP server, but yet again, it comes down to a single question.

How active will he be?

The reason I bring this up, is that Snowy himself (Nor Peach), were ever online during the same time as most of the PvP members. This lead to difficulties such as admin abuse, and mass-hackings. (TeamSmileG and the aforementioned admins from before.). I still believe there should be a "Head-Admin" of some sort. Someone who is EASILY contactable, and can be depended on to be an arbitrator during disputes. Arguments are common on PvP servers, and I hope you pick a wonderful staff to take care of the problem. Also, remember, not everyone lives in one timezone. Pick a nice variety of staff members for the PvP server.

Last edited by KAoTiCxExile on Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:44 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
xSheepOwnerx

xSheepOwnerx

PostSubject: Re: Re-opening PvP server   Re-opening PvP server - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 10:38 am

You won't take us out alone :3
Back to top Go down
KAoTiCxExile

PostSubject: Re: Re-opening PvP server   Re-opening PvP server - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 10:45 am

xSheepOwnerx wrote:
You won't take us out alone :3
Trust me, I'd be able to. I don't want to bring up any past raids, due to touchy subjects, but I've taken on a certain faction alone who had 10+ members online at the time of the raid. Their leader is still a widely known member of Starmine. I'll leave it at that.
Back to top Go down
skattonollfem

skattonollfem

PostSubject: Re: Re-opening PvP server   Re-opening PvP server - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 9:53 pm

I could probably help out some with building if you need me, if you get more space, if ppl drop out etc Smile
Back to top Go down
xSheepOwnerx

xSheepOwnerx

PostSubject: Re: Re-opening PvP server   Re-opening PvP server - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 10:02 pm

Kaotic, I'm not going to be an admin on the pvp server. I said no to snowy when he asked me, because I want to play pvp Razz
Back to top Go down
PeachCai

PeachCai

PostSubject: Re: Re-opening PvP server   Re-opening PvP server - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 10:59 pm

Just to float an idea here, but what about having just two or three factions in total, make for a real war then. May well be able to set it so players have a coloured block head, which they are unable to remove
Back to top Go down
GojoMaximus

GojoMaximus

PostSubject: Re: Re-opening PvP server   Re-opening PvP server - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 11:56 pm

Don't really like the block head idea. What about having our clan tag in our name? It would both be in chat and on our name in-game. It would still be easy to know who's who
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re-opening PvP server   Re-opening PvP server - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 2:26 am

yah block heads would prevent helmets. And by the way kao I already broke into tek on the survival server Razz
Back to top Go down
GojoMaximus

GojoMaximus

PostSubject: Re: Re-opening PvP server   Re-opening PvP server - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 5:22 am

Wait, the server is already open? I thought it would take 3-4 weeks...

I gotta get practicing
Back to top Go down
Zabrida

Zabrida

PostSubject: Re: Re-opening PvP server   Re-opening PvP server - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 6:23 am

Hey guys, im back >Very Happy

Just to let everyone know i hold no grudges and no hard feelings about me being a complete arrogant prick (to be nice)
Back to top Go down
GojoMaximus

GojoMaximus

PostSubject: Re: Re-opening PvP server   Re-opening PvP server - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 6:44 am

...........ok
Back to top Go down
xSheepOwnerx

xSheepOwnerx

PostSubject: Re: Re-opening PvP server   Re-opening PvP server - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 7:02 am

Hey zabrida :3 And Gojo, you better get training yeah, the opening of the pvp server will probably be end of the week if we keep working this hard.
Back to top Go down
ItsaMeMatthew

PostSubject: Re: Re-opening PvP server   Re-opening PvP server - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 7:05 am

Willing to help out, if its needed that is
Back to top Go down
GojoMaximus

GojoMaximus

PostSubject: Re: Re-opening PvP server   Re-opening PvP server - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 8:00 am

Yeah, is there any more room for whitelisting? I'd love to help you guys out
Back to top Go down
xSheepOwnerx

xSheepOwnerx

PostSubject: Re: Re-opening PvP server   Re-opening PvP server - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 1:23 am

Nah sorry. We've got alot of good builders already, and if we keep up the good work, we'll be done by the end of the week.
Back to top Go down
Pie55555

PostSubject: Re: Re-opening PvP server   Re-opening PvP server - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 1:35 am

I just came Back from Vacation. I love you guys for bringing it back.(Also I would Love To try to get some of my friends To rejoin Starmine since they love pvp
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Re-opening PvP server   Re-opening PvP server - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Re-opening PvP server
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next