Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594

Starmine Minecraft Server Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Where is my stuff?

Go down 
+4
xSheepOwnerx
Miska (taters3121)
Muffinmuncher115
duckdoi
8 posters
AuthorMessage
duckdoi

duckdoi

Where is my stuff? Empty
PostSubject: Where is my stuff?   Where is my stuff? EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 11:34 am

One day, I joined the server, and randomly, the screen said that I had died.

I went looking for my stuff, I found my XP, but my Diamond boots, helmet, and chestplate were gone along with my iron leggings.

My tools were safe, in my chest, but 17 diamonds were lost randomly.

Can somebody please help me? I want my armor back... I complained at an assasian, but I forgot his name... then he just said "Just stop whining about your armor"

My mine is huge and I dont want to lose half the diamonds and work that I got in that mine Sad
Back to top Go down
Muffinmuncher115

Muffinmuncher115

Where is my stuff? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is my stuff?   Where is my stuff? EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 12:04 pm

It happens a lot in 1.3 sadly, but we can't refund your items because we don't know for sure what you had..
Back to top Go down
duckdoi

duckdoi

Where is my stuff? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is my stuff?   Where is my stuff? EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 5:14 am

That sucks Sad half of my work of five hours of mining down there just down the drain...
Back to top Go down
Miska (taters3121)

Miska (taters3121)

Where is my stuff? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is my stuff?   Where is my stuff? EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 10:14 am

duckdoi wrote:
That sucks Sad half of my work of five hours of mining down there just down the drain...
I know the feeling
Back to top Go down
duckdoi

duckdoi

Where is my stuff? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is my stuff?   Where is my stuff? EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:27 pm

I really did enjoy this server... I cant battle without my armor and its no use mining more... I've dug out all the diamonds in the area... and I dont have enough iron to make armor... My tools are safe, like I said, but still.. its just sad that all my diamond armor went to waste.. I'm probably gonna donate soon, but I'd rather mine the diamonds that do /kit diamonds...

Sad
Back to top Go down
xSheepOwnerx

xSheepOwnerx

Where is my stuff? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is my stuff?   Where is my stuff? EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 1:01 am

Maybe find new grounds to mine in? Just get yourself some boats, and get to some islands, then dig down Razz
Back to top Go down
duckdoi

duckdoi

Where is my stuff? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is my stuff?   Where is my stuff? EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 10:51 am

xSheepOwnerx wrote:
Maybe find new grounds to mine in? Just get yourself some boats, and get to some islands, then dig down Razz

I could do that, but it would take me a long time to mine all that way down...
Back to top Go down
GojoMaximus

GojoMaximus

Where is my stuff? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is my stuff?   Where is my stuff? EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 12:34 pm

Not really Razz

Instead of just moping around, think of this as a new beginning! Go somewhere else! Rebuild your inventory! Do more than you ever thought you could! Have fun! This is what the server and minecraft is all about, think of the present, not the past!
Back to top Go down
duckdoi

duckdoi

Where is my stuff? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is my stuff?   Where is my stuff? EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 12:09 pm

GojoMaximus wrote:
Not really Razz

Instead of just moping around, think of this as a new beginning! Go somewhere else! Rebuild your inventory! Do more than you ever thought you could! Have fun! This is what the server and minecraft is all about, think of the present, not the past!

Well, here's the thing. I have so much lag on my computer, that I can barely stand it anymore. It took me in all about 5 hours in total to find all of those diamonds. I admire every diamond I find and I am very disappointed. I lost all of those diamonds that I found in one mine, and it was a miracle that I only struck lava 3 times. I am very sad and now that I don't have all my diamonds, I really dont have a reason to play on this server alot. That is why I never come on anymore. I'm currently in a huge project building a mansion and I am usually on that server alot, but now I dont come on to Starmine anymore. I'm really sad that you dont believe how many diamonds I found and that you cant fund me my diamond back. I dont think im gonna play on starmine usually anymore

Sad
Back to top Go down
GojoMaximus

GojoMaximus

Where is my stuff? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is my stuff?   Where is my stuff? EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 12:23 pm

This was a long time ago O.O
Back to top Go down
Pie55555

Where is my stuff? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is my stuff?   Where is my stuff? EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 12:55 pm

I know how duck feels. After I lost my house I don`t want to play survival much anymore. Or lost my BUilder+. Just remember. That when you get on the new server be more cautus Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PeachCai

PeachCai

Where is my stuff? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is my stuff?   Where is my stuff? EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 5:53 pm

PaNtSoUp(Pie55555) wrote:
I know how duck feels. After I lost my house I don`t want to play survival much anymore. Or lost my BUilder+. Just remember. That when you get on the new server be more cautus Very Happy

duck died and lost their stuff, how is this similar?
Back to top Go down
GojoMaximus

GojoMaximus

Where is my stuff? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is my stuff?   Where is my stuff? EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 9:49 pm

lol xD
Back to top Go down
duckdoi

duckdoi

Where is my stuff? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is my stuff?   Where is my stuff? EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 1:19 pm

GojoMaximus wrote:
This was a long time ago O.O

I know it was a long time ago, but I don't forget all that hard work I did.... I guess I'll just try and get SOME more, but still............................
Back to top Go down
GojoMaximus

GojoMaximus

Where is my stuff? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is my stuff?   Where is my stuff? EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 10:50 am

Duck, you really like moping about, do you -.-

This was such a long time ago, you could've gotten what you lost and even more. Now this is really starting to annoy me
Back to top Go down
Pie55555

Where is my stuff? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is my stuff?   Where is my stuff? EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 1:37 pm

It is simmaler. I lost all my stuff By loosing my stuff. Than loosing My hard worked rank was like loosing 10 Diamonds In lava
Back to top Go down
duckdoi

duckdoi

Where is my stuff? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is my stuff?   Where is my stuff? EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 3:23 pm

Fine then. Close this topic. I dont even care anymore. I dont care about 24+ diamonds that I found legitly in my mine. Apparently, nobody cares about me. Thats fine. Im just gonna quit starmine. Enjoy having one less player.
Back to top Go down
zZzSleepinGrunt

Where is my stuff? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is my stuff?   Where is my stuff? EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 4:03 pm

It's not our fault that you died and lost your stuff? Are we supposed to refund people's items if they die?
Back to top Go down
Pie55555

Where is my stuff? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is my stuff?   Where is my stuff? EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 4:28 pm

Duck. Do you want help getting the diamonds back
Back to top Go down
Miska (taters3121)

Miska (taters3121)

Where is my stuff? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is my stuff?   Where is my stuff? EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 4:30 pm

We don't need players that are going to blame starmine for their own faults. You died and that's that. Any other server is going to do the same because it's fair.
I'm going to lock this now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Where is my stuff? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is my stuff?   Where is my stuff? Empty

Back to top Go down

Where is my stuff?
Page 1 of 1