Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594

Starmine Minecraft Server Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Favorite Beverage

Go down 
+4
Xuluf
xSheepOwnerx
Marsh_The_Mod_On_Fire
OblivionKyuubi
8 posters

Pick-a-choooose ;D
Coffee
Favorite Beverage I_vote_lcap15%Favorite Beverage I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 2 ]
Homemade Tea (Warm)
 15% [ 2 ]
Iced Tea
Favorite Beverage I_vote_lcap0%Favorite Beverage I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Asian Coffee
 0% [ 0 ]
Bobba Tea
 0% [ 0 ]
Smoothies
 0% [ 0 ]
Monster Energy Drink
 0% [ 0 ]
Cokeocola, Sprite, Dr.Pepper, Pepsi
Favorite Beverage I_vote_lcap54%Favorite Beverage I_vote_rcap
 54% [ 7 ]
Milk (chocolate, 2%, strawberry, etc)
 15% [ 2 ]
Snapple
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage
OblivionKyuubi

OblivionKyuubi

Favorite Beverage Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Beverage   Favorite Beverage EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 12:09 am

Ok so I'm sitting here listening to Pandora and drinking my favorite brew, and I thought how many other people like this just as much as I do. So I've decided to have a small poll, though this may have been made long ago, lets bring it back if not ;D

So what is your favorite Beverage?

Personally mine is....wait for it....COFFEE.
Very Happy

I've put as much choices as I can think. I might add more XD
Back to top Go down
Marsh_The_Mod_On_Fire

Marsh_The_Mod_On_Fire

Favorite Beverage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Beverage   Favorite Beverage EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 2:23 am

A nice cuppa FTW!!!
Back to top Go down
xSheepOwnerx

xSheepOwnerx

Favorite Beverage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Beverage   Favorite Beverage EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 2:38 am

Hot chocolatemilk with whipped cream =D
Back to top Go down
Xuluf

Xuluf

Favorite Beverage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Beverage   Favorite Beverage EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 3:59 am

Coffe
Back to top Go down
OblivionKyuubi

OblivionKyuubi

Favorite Beverage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Beverage   Favorite Beverage EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 3:59 am

D: I can't drink warm tea, but I've always wanted to.

Hot coco or chocolate milk?
Back to top Go down
xSheepOwnerx

xSheepOwnerx

Favorite Beverage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Beverage   Favorite Beverage EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 5:24 am

I don't know the difference 0_o I think it's hot coco though xD
Back to top Go down
GojoMaximus

GojoMaximus

Favorite Beverage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Beverage   Favorite Beverage EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 5:41 am

Man, no root beer? Come on! man.... Razz
Back to top Go down
OblivionKyuubi

OblivionKyuubi

Favorite Beverage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Beverage   Favorite Beverage EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 6:05 am

@Sheep:
Well Hot coco doesn't always have milk in it. But it does have chocolate.
But is typically seen with cream. Very Happy

Gojo:
Sorry I forgot about that haha.
Back to top Go down
SlitheringSilhouette

Favorite Beverage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Beverage   Favorite Beverage EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 4:05 pm

Regarding the topic of preferred beverages I cannot bring myself to select just one. Just as I cannot select a single dish to occupy the prestigious rank that is commonly referred to as one's favorite, I cannot assign a single item such a rank in this category. So to satiate the curiosity of others and allow my self an opportunity to relish in a style of speech that could only be described as verbose, I shall compile a listing of said favorite beverages. Bear in mind that the order of said listing is not actually a form of ranking, just the order said commodities came to mind and should be treated as such.

- Freshly Brewed Tea:
I require a great deal of sugar to consume this fine beverage. I cannot bring myself to consume this product unsweetened as my face contorts itself in an unpleasant manner. My taste buds then promptly cry out for sweet relief as a form of sweetening agent is added to alleviate them of the bitter brew.

- Hot Cocoa:
This fine beverage stirs up a sea of nostalgia. Waves of the better years of my childhood lap at my mind while an ocean of warm cocoa crashes against my lips. As the memories well up inside, my lips begin to linger on the rim of the glass longer than they should. Of course I prefer to this fine tincture consume when it is prepared with milk and marshmallows. A variant of this concoction of liquid nostalgia I have not granted myself the privilege of consuming for several years.

-Whole Milk:
This substance has sustained me for at least eighteen years of my life. I am incapable of downing enough of this fine consumable and foresee myself consuming this particular beverage for as long as I am able. I remember as a child I went through an entire gallon a day and then I managed to restrain myself to only a half gallon in the later years of my adolescence.

-Sugar Water:
Oddly enough I prefer partaking in this blend as opposed to it carbonated counterpart. I am a tad too sensitive to the burning sensation of carbonated beverages and wince with every sip. I find this alternative preferable as it satisfies my desire for a sweet beverage and does not leave my esophagus feeling as if I swallowed several stacks of sand paper.

Last edited by SlitheringSilhouette on Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pie55555

Favorite Beverage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Beverage   Favorite Beverage EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 7:47 am

Fresca. It..........................a...................Helps me with my condition and stuff sometimes
Back to top Go down
GojoMaximus

GojoMaximus

Favorite Beverage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Beverage   Favorite Beverage EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 8:08 am

You....... don't seem real, Slithering
Back to top Go down
SlitheringSilhouette

Favorite Beverage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Beverage   Favorite Beverage EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 2:07 pm

GojoMaximus wrote:
You....... don't seem real, Slithering

I apologize for the state of apprehension you find yourself experiencing. I apologize if my style of speech or text formatting is unusual. It is just the format I have adopted as an expression of myself. However, I remember a beverage which my memory had failed to bring forth and could be classified as one of my many favorites.

Flat Soda:
This may seem as peculiar choice. However, I do engage in the consumption of this type of "Soda Pop" as it is incapable of searing my esophagus. While many may find this product off putting I find it to be a fine liquid confection. It not only allows me to enjoy the exalted beverage of social gatherings but grants me with a beverage with which I am granted the privilege of consuming without competition. Unfortunately a limitation does exist with this particular beverage. I am only able to bring myself to consume flat "Coca Cola", anything else just does not sit well with my preferences regarding sweetened consumables.
Back to top Go down
Wolf Sheikah

Favorite Beverage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Beverage   Favorite Beverage EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 2:42 pm

As I am unable to choose any of the aforementioned beverages, I shall, and I quote, "reject your reality and substitute my own!"
Sobe Lizard Lava - Strawberry Daiquiri
Starbucks French Vanilla
Hot Cocoa (In the cold seasons ^_^)
Blended Fairies (What do you think really happened to Navi?)
Back to top Go down
GojoMaximus

GojoMaximus

Favorite Beverage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Beverage   Favorite Beverage EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 2:50 pm

Oh no, its fine. I just thought that you were coming off very obnoxious. You can't really blame me, for your very formal speech and how you have just come around recently. It made me think that you were showing off how much better you were than everybody else.

My sincerest apologies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Favorite Beverage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Beverage   Favorite Beverage Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite Beverage
Page 1 of 1