Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594

Starmine Minecraft Server Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A call to blocks

Go down 
+9
GravekeepersCat
willthepro
Hohahihehu
Atomic367
Rixaka
PeachCai
keepster33
alabasterTempest
jjruh
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
jjruh

jjruh

A call to blocks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A call to blocks   A call to blocks - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 4:43 pm

skrone2, As one-material buildings are frowned uppon, I suppose that you could create a cobble dungeon. Just make sure tha it is not ALL cobble.
Back to top Go down
PeachCai

PeachCai

PostSubject: Re: A call to blocks   A call to blocks - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 6:48 pm

cobble walls with a wood floor will look okay, not sure what you could do for a roof, wood and log beams i suppose
Back to top Go down
Flaughternaught (Akikira)

PostSubject: Re: A call to blocks   A call to blocks - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 10:58 am

Can giants be spawned on our server? they may make a nice boss.
Back to top Go down
jjruh

jjruh

PostSubject: Re: A call to blocks   A call to blocks - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 1:51 pm

I dont think so aki. so are you going to make a dungeon? its been a while since ive worked on mine but its getting there.
Back to top Go down
Nbord

Nbord

PostSubject: Re: A call to blocks   A call to blocks - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 3:03 pm

I love this idea! I personally won't be making anything, though :s Good luck to all the participants!

Edit: Yes, giants can be spawned; I balled one once on here (picture: https://i.imgur.com/2ARvM.png?1 ) They certainly aren't a challenge to kill, though...
Back to top Go down
Muffinmuncher115

Muffinmuncher115

PostSubject: Re: A call to blocks   A call to blocks - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 6:55 am

I would like to help but, i don't have a lot of materials to build with, due to the shop i'm currently building. It sounds cool though, I could test it if you'd like.
Back to top Go down
jjruh

jjruh

PostSubject: Re: A call to blocks   A call to blocks - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 7:01 am

Muffin, Could you possibly work on a forest dungeon? Somthing like the first dungeon in twilight princess or the fourth dungeon in ocarina of time. Or you could do somthing completly different, its up to you.
Its nice to see this thread renewed, I'm definantly going to pick back up work on my dungeon.

Last edited by jjruh on Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A call to blocks   A call to blocks - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 10:54 am

No I have to many projects planned for Bluefront to make a dungeon (I don't even have a chestfull of cobble or wood). Though for any people good with redstone I've got an idea for a redstone powered boss (message me if you want it).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A call to blocks   A call to blocks - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 2:48 pm

Hmm nice this sounds like a nice idea , i love dungeons :3 hope i can try em out when theyre out
Back to top Go down
Muffinmuncher115

Muffinmuncher115

PostSubject: Re: A call to blocks   A call to blocks - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 6:36 am

jjruh wrote:
Muffin, Could you possibly work on a forest dungeon? Somthing like the first dungeon in twilight princess or the fourth dungeon in ocarina of time. Or you could do somthing completly different, its up to you.
Its nice to see this thread renewed, I'm definantly going to pick back up work on my dungeon.

Ok i guess i do have a lot of wood and stuff, ill help, but when you're on the server tell me where you want it and what you want it to look like.
EDIT: I'm changing my dungeon to wind and all i need now is more stone bricks but unfortunately, ive spent most of my money on the Stone bricks, and if i do get a lot of money, i can't get any more of the bricks, because, i bought out Alabaster's stone bricks...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A call to blocks   A call to blocks - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A call to blocks
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2