Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594

Starmine Minecraft Server Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A call to blocks

Go down 
+9
GravekeepersCat
willthepro
Hohahihehu
Atomic367
Rixaka
PeachCai
keepster33
alabasterTempest
jjruh
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
jjruh

jjruh

A call to blocks Empty
PostSubject: A call to blocks   A call to blocks EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 4:51 pm

Recently I have been thinking of a server wide project. My main idea was, a server wide colection of dungeons. Any type of dungeons: parcore, puzzle, mob. It doesn't matter. Possably we could attain a new jarl-like rank from completeing all these dungeons.
The dungeon:
As I have already stated, inside the dungeon can be anything. However, being the Legend of Zelda fan I am, I think we should theme the dungeons. Some of the "classic" dungeons are but no limited to: earth, fire, water, death, spirit, shadow, final castle, wind, wind waker style earth, sky, time, alternate dimention, and snowy. The dungeon should have an access route to the final room that only the creaters and moderators can access. You should not be able to get in or out of the dungeon exept throught the portal connecting to the dungeon portal room. The dungeon should be a challenge, (ie. not easy enough to beat on first try). Finaly the dungeon should be large, not somthing you can just beat in ten minutes.

If you would like to participate, please comment on what dungeon(s) you will be making.

Thanks,
jj

Edit: the final dungeon castle is most likely going to be a colaberation with all dungeon builders.

Dungeons that have been calimed:
Sky Temple
Spirit Temple
Shadow Temple
Water Temple
Jihad or snowys by default Lava/fire Temple
Temple of Storms
Temple of Time
Underground Temple

we need more participants to create dungeons, Please if you have not, think about what you could do.

UPDATE: It would be great of some one could create one or more of the following dungeon:
Forest Temple
Nether Temple
Snow Temple
Temple of the gods
Wind Temple
Earth Temple
Swamp Temple

Any help on this server-wide project would be usefull.

Thanks,
JJ

Last edited by jjruh on Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
alabasterTempest

alabasterTempest

A call to blocks Empty
PostSubject: Re: A call to blocks   A call to blocks EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 4:59 pm

Claiming Time. So claiming Time it's not even funny. Also, instead of Jarl, how about Hero of a certain element? Like, we got the Hero of Twilight, Hero of Time [only not, that'd be silly], ect
Back to top Go down
keepster33

keepster33

A call to blocks Empty
PostSubject: Re: A call to blocks   A call to blocks EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 5:02 pm

I could do sky, that'd be fun.
Back to top Go down
jjruh

jjruh

A call to blocks Empty
PostSubject: Re: A call to blocks   A call to blocks EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 5:06 pm

I just realized that jihad would have to make the fire dungeon. *stupid not placing lava*
but i think I will go for spirit and or water.
Back to top Go down
PeachCai

PeachCai

A call to blocks Empty
PostSubject: Re: A call to blocks   A call to blocks EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 7:22 pm

Sounds like a fun challenge, i'll certainly participate, but I wont be able to get started for a while as I have projects stacking up
Back to top Go down
Rixaka

Rixaka

A call to blocks Empty
PostSubject: Re: A call to blocks   A call to blocks EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 1:11 am

If shadow is open, I'll take that or the final castle~ [Wake up wake up wake up, you have to saaaaaave the woooorld]
Back to top Go down
Atomic367

Atomic367

A call to blocks Empty
PostSubject: Re: A call to blocks   A call to blocks EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 2:26 am

At the end of each dungeon, there should be an epic prize. Not just diamonds
(although that would be cool), but something like an enchanted sword or
You can make it up dungeon makers
Back to top Go down
jjruh

jjruh

A call to blocks Empty
PostSubject: Re: A call to blocks   A call to blocks EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 5:37 am

Rixaka wrote:
If shadow is open, I'll take that or the final castle~ [Wake up wake up wake up, you have to saaaaaave the woooorld]
Im sorry soul, Gorn already claimed shadow Sad. But the final castle is open.
Back to top Go down
Hohahihehu

A call to blocks Empty
PostSubject: Re: A call to blocks   A call to blocks EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 7:53 am

If Snowy okays it, I could write a plugin that creates a warp at the end of the dungeon to exit, and when you use it the first time, it give you the reward.
Back to top Go down
alabasterTempest

alabasterTempest

A call to blocks Empty
PostSubject: Re: A call to blocks   A call to blocks EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 10:25 am

I'm certainly saving my dungeon for one of the last on the run. And the prize? Very likely high enchanted Diamond armor and a sword.
Back to top Go down
jjruh

jjruh

A call to blocks Empty
PostSubject: Re: A call to blocks   A call to blocks EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 8:21 am

For everyone who is making a dungeon, after you are finished, could you please create a dungeon map to post on the fourms.
Thanks
Back to top Go down
willthepro

willthepro

A call to blocks Empty
PostSubject: Re: A call to blocks   A call to blocks EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 9:28 am

Sounds really fun. Once the server is updated I could do the water dungeon if its open Smile
Back to top Go down
willthepro

willthepro

A call to blocks Empty
PostSubject: Re: A call to blocks   A call to blocks EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 9:29 am

Actually, I could *try* to build any of them Smile
Back to top Go down
GravekeepersCat

GravekeepersCat

A call to blocks Empty
PostSubject: Re: A call to blocks   A call to blocks EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 7:05 pm

I suppose i should post here, though the server knows from the evil laughter, I am currently doing the Water temple, though it may could count as the swamp as well, since i am using swamp water as a major part of it.

=^..^=
Back to top Go down

A call to blocks Empty
PostSubject: Re: A call to blocks   A call to blocks EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 6:55 am

ill take wind, but how will construction go about, will we be allowed temporary creative mode?
Back to top Go down
Folset

Folset

A call to blocks Empty
PostSubject: Re: A call to blocks   A call to blocks EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 7:29 am

I don't see what's so bad about the water temple at all...Must be some other meme garbage stuff >>

Aaaand...You build with your own tools, no creative~
Back to top Go down
PeachCai

PeachCai

A call to blocks Empty
PostSubject: Re: A call to blocks   A call to blocks EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 7:52 am

Sorry Andy, we've had it in the past where people abuse the creative side of things
Back to top Go down

A call to blocks Empty
PostSubject: Re: A call to blocks   A call to blocks EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 8:05 am

oh, ok that is fine, just means im gonna have a very interesting time building....
Back to top Go down
jjruh

jjruh

A call to blocks Empty
PostSubject: Re: A call to blocks   A call to blocks EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 4:44 pm

AndyTheRed wrote:
oh, ok that is fine, just means im gonna have a very interesting time building....
Thats all part of the fun.
Back to top Go down
PeachCai

PeachCai

A call to blocks Empty
PostSubject: Re: A call to blocks   A call to blocks EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 7:42 pm

furthermore, when we have got over the 1.2 crisis, i have found a plugin that allows you to set mobs to become "city guards" - you define the path they roam, and they will attack all mobs and plays on sight - ideal if you want to have a fight in your dungeon (thought they would need resetting every time you killed one, so maybe best to use as a boss fight or somethinh)
Back to top Go down
jjruh

jjruh

A call to blocks Empty
PostSubject: Re: A call to blocks   A call to blocks EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 5:26 am

OHHH, that would be great to set an iron golem as a mini-boss. I wonder if there are any plugins that add bosses with special fights?
Back to top Go down

A call to blocks Empty
PostSubject: Re: A call to blocks   A call to blocks EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 12:19 pm

so far for my idea, i would just need spawn eggs, and a supply of silverfish blocks, and an admin of mod could place them so as to ensure no theft of anything on my part
Back to top Go down
willthepro

willthepro

A call to blocks Empty
PostSubject: Re: A call to blocks   A call to blocks EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 12:34 am

Can I do 1, I don't know which ones are still open Smile
Back to top Go down

A call to blocks Empty
PostSubject: Re: A call to blocks   A call to blocks EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 8:18 am

i has wind, but i dont know about the others
Back to top Go down

A call to blocks Empty
PostSubject: Re: A call to blocks   A call to blocks EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 3:45 pm

This is skrone2 by the way, because i am lazy didn't want to log catcat off Razz. Since we need to build with our own tools, and there is one thing I have an abundance of, are we in need of a ... cobble dungeon? I guess you could call it stone or earth in a pinch. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A call to blocks Empty
PostSubject: Re: A call to blocks   A call to blocks Empty

Back to top Go down

A call to blocks
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next