Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594

Starmine Minecraft Server Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Just a quick question involving the lottery

Go down 
+2
Marsh_The_Mod_On_Fire
GojoMaximus
6 posters
AuthorMessage
GojoMaximus

GojoMaximus

Just a quick question involving the lottery Empty
PostSubject: Just a quick question involving the lottery   Just a quick question involving the lottery EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 11:58 pm

So, I'm wondering if you can still win the lottery even if your not on the server at the time. People tell me that I can, but last night I entered the lottery at around 1:00 (no one was on for 2 hours) and I looked at my money today and I didn't even get a penny.

If anybody has any time to answer this, please do. Because I feel like I just wasted 200.000 mines.

-GojoMaximus
Back to top Go down
Marsh_The_Mod_On_Fire

Marsh_The_Mod_On_Fire

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question involving the lottery   Just a quick question involving the lottery EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 12:09 am

i think it still works when your offline i have never tried :S
Back to top Go down
xSheepOwnerx

xSheepOwnerx

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question involving the lottery   Just a quick question involving the lottery EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 12:27 am

You can still win when you are offline, yeah. You need to buy a lottery ticket ingame before you leave of course Razz
Back to top Go down
DemonicLord_Kai

DemonicLord_Kai

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question involving the lottery   Just a quick question involving the lottery EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 12:53 am

GojoMaximus wrote:
So, I'm wondering if you can still win the lottery even if your not on the server at the time. People tell me that I can, but last night I entered the lottery at around 1:00 (no one was on for 2 hours) and I looked at my money today and I didn't even get a penny.

If anybody has any time to answer this, please do. Because I feel like I just wasted 200.000 mines.

-GojoMaximus

"I entered the lottery at around 1:00 (no one was on for 2 hours) and I looked at my money today and I didn't even get a penny."

... That means you didnt win the lottery. Lottery works regardless of you being online or not
Back to top Go down
Xuluf

Xuluf

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question involving the lottery   Just a quick question involving the lottery EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 1:37 am

Is lottery back?
Back to top Go down
DemonicLord_Kai

DemonicLord_Kai

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question involving the lottery   Just a quick question involving the lottery EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 3:54 am

Asacole wrote:
Is lottery back?
Yep
Back to top Go down
PeachCai

PeachCai

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question involving the lottery   Just a quick question involving the lottery EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 11:03 pm

you have access to /lottery to see previous winners
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question involving the lottery   Just a quick question involving the lottery Empty

Back to top Go down

Just a quick question involving the lottery
Page 1 of 1