Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594

Starmine Minecraft Server Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Not to be rude/mean.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MiniMinerMan115

MiniMinerMan115

Not to be rude/mean. Empty
PostSubject: Not to be rude/mean.   Not to be rude/mean. EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 1:21 am

Hi, Mini Here, Just giving my personal opinion, this is not aimed at anyone in particular, It's just an opinion.

Basically, When I'm online, just as I've got home really, I've noticed that staff hardly come on;
Therefore, All we hear is 'GRIEFER' In chat; As no-one is on, the people seem to go ON AND ON,
about their 'griefer' & I'm not sure about anyone else, but to be honest, I think they should be on
more often, & yes, I know some are from different parts of the world, But you don't see them online
In there time zones anyway, & I know some of you have School, College, Work Etc but I just quite rear
that I see you on... It kinda pee's me off, I wait all day for you to come on xD But that hardly happens &
sometimes It Pee's me off >:/

Also, Just want to say that when you want to have an adventure/mine with that person, They refuse to move
Until a member of staff come on. I don't want this post to trigger an argument; So as I said, Please
Remember this is just an opinion.
Back to top Go down
http://Churrocraft.niceboard.net
Xuluf

Xuluf

PostSubject: Re: Not to be rude/mean.   Not to be rude/mean. EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 1:33 am

Well instead of saying greifer!!! You could say : name is greifing me. This is not to you mini as you havn't said that. I don't know what I am talking about :I also don't ou think we deserv a little bit I free time?
Back to top Go down
PeachCai

PeachCai

PostSubject: Re: Not to be rude/mean.   Not to be rude/mean. EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 2:08 am

Make use of the report section mini, theres bound to be time when staff aren't online
Back to top Go down
MiniMinerMan115

MiniMinerMan115

PostSubject: Re: Not to be rude/mean.   Not to be rude/mean. EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 2:29 am

Okay.
Back to top Go down
http://Churrocraft.niceboard.net
Pie55555

PostSubject: Re: Not to be rude/mean.   Not to be rude/mean. EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 7:33 am

Sorry for Interupting But I noticed That alot happends On at 10:00pm and 11:00Pm. This is the time when Usally only 1 Mod is On But That is When I notice the Most people calling GRIEFER OMG MY HOUSE YYYYYY
Back to top Go down
PeachCai

PeachCai

PostSubject: Re: Not to be rude/mean.   Not to be rude/mean. EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 7:39 am

Pie55555 wrote:
Sorry for Interupting But I noticed That alot happends On at 10:00pm and 11:00Pm. This is the time when Usally only 1 Mod is On But That is When I notice the Most people calling GRIEFER OMG MY HOUSE YYYYYY

10pm what time zone dude?
Back to top Go down
Pie55555

PostSubject: Re: Not to be rude/mean.   Not to be rude/mean. EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 8:28 am

Eastern(Also that was the thing I didn't want to exclude that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not to be rude/mean.   Not to be rude/mean. Empty

Back to top Go down

Not to be rude/mean.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594 :: General Stuff :: Off Topic-
Jump to: