Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594

Starmine Minecraft Server Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Need ideas for my mod ASAP

Go down 
+4
Mr Hobnob
Pie55555
RyubosJ
Xuluf
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Xuluf

Xuluf

Need ideas for my mod ASAP Empty
PostSubject: Need ideas for my mod ASAP   Need ideas for my mod ASAP EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 4:23 am

Please I need ideas link: https://bitly.com/KJYj2o
Back to top Go down
RyubosJ

RyubosJ

PostSubject: Re: Need ideas for my mod ASAP   Need ideas for my mod ASAP EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 8:22 am

looks good but I don't think you need ideas so much.
Back to top Go down
Pie55555

PostSubject: Re: Need ideas for my mod ASAP   Need ideas for my mod ASAP EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 4:30 am

Well What Are you looking for In the mod. Like Different Blocks Or Just something Different
Back to top Go down
Xuluf

Xuluf

PostSubject: Re: Need ideas for my mod ASAP   Need ideas for my mod ASAP EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 5:01 am

well.. it is an adventure mod Smile so I guess it needs pretty much everything
Back to top Go down
Pie55555

PostSubject: Re: Need ideas for my mod ASAP   Need ideas for my mod ASAP EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 5:18 am

Well I don't know About codes and stuff And I might be ripping it off From something But If you have Some Ores(Gems) So You can Enchant A sword With the gems. That is All I don't have anything Else Really Razz
Back to top Go down
Mr Hobnob

Mr Hobnob

PostSubject: Re: Need ideas for my mod ASAP   Need ideas for my mod ASAP EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 12:36 am

maybe random acts of weather , storms , tornado , monsoon , floods , ect

maybe some flying creatures , birds - eagles , hawk , sparrow , magpie ,dove ,duck.

and maybe a new biome , wildness - mobs spawn in the zone even if its day time (makes the game more challenging)
Back to top Go down
Flaughternaught (Akikira)

PostSubject: Re: Need ideas for my mod ASAP   Need ideas for my mod ASAP EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 1:13 am

You could craft a wand with a book to make a spellbook. This could be used for spells and charged swords stikes as already suggested (could be things like double damage, fire strike, stun, send flying, poison blade). The spells could add extra things to equptment like special arrow attacks; silver arrows (good against undead), fire arrows, lightning arrows (regular arrow followed by a lightning strike), splodey arrows (they explode). Spells could be things that potions already do, special attacks like fireballs, ghast fireballs, summon mobs for assistance (or to fight), super arrows (shoots full power arrows as fast as player can throw snowballs), creeper launcher (launches a primed, or not primed creeper in chosen direction), send flying (throws mobs far into the air dealing fall damage) guardian (summons 2 snow golems and 1 iron golem), summon stead (summons pig with saddle), warp: nether (warps you or whatever you are poitning at to the nether), warp: over world (same thing as nether), warp: end (you get the idea), freeze (deals damage and temporarily stops mobs in radius of spell), and magic attack (just does damge but takes nothing). the magic attacks (that don't invlove certain attack entities) could work like long range splash potions where you target one point and the effect explodes around there. Also to prevent it from being over powered the spells could take away hunger or exp(for the higher level ones). You could also add different wands, there could be fire wands made from blaze rods and diamonds that launch fire and there could be a necromancer wand that summons undead mobs (friendly or hostile, your choice).

And maybe a wasteland biome that's like a mixture of desert and extreme hills that got hit by a nuclear bomb with ruins here and there (mobs could spawn in daylight, hobnonb's wonderful idea). Ruins could contain chests and spawners.
Back to top Go down
xSheepOwnerx

xSheepOwnerx

PostSubject: Re: Need ideas for my mod ASAP   Need ideas for my mod ASAP EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 2:43 am

Those are awesome idea Aki Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need ideas for my mod ASAP   Need ideas for my mod ASAP EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 2:45 am

Yay somone actaully took the time to read all that.
Back to top Go down
827adrian

827adrian

PostSubject: Re: Need ideas for my mod ASAP   Need ideas for my mod ASAP EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 9:07 am

I was thinking of a crafting recipe for bottles of enchanting, like maybe a water bottle and an emerald = 3 bottle o enchanting. also maybe obsidian, emerald, and maybe lapis swords, lapis having strength to about stone, emerald having about diamond strength and obsidian slightly stronger than diamond. also maybe smelting a garvel block to get flint, because placing and punching gravel blocks for a half an hour gets boring...
Back to top Go down
GojoMaximus

GojoMaximus

PostSubject: Re: Need ideas for my mod ASAP   Need ideas for my mod ASAP EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 11:10 am

It should have cows that fall from the sky whenever it is raining!

Naw I think that there should be some really cool swords, ones that can drain health from the thing you are attacking or long-ranged swords that can send stars from the sky onto your enemies! As well as guns (Terraria-like guns) and throwing knives and axes
Back to top Go down
GojoMaximus

GojoMaximus

PostSubject: Re: Need ideas for my mod ASAP   Need ideas for my mod ASAP EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 11:12 am

And Aki, I was just about to say what you had said, then I looked at your post o.o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need ideas for my mod ASAP   Need ideas for my mod ASAP EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 1:28 pm

yay 2 people read it!
Back to top Go down
GojoMaximus

GojoMaximus

PostSubject: Re: Need ideas for my mod ASAP   Need ideas for my mod ASAP EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 10:35 am

I usually read everything that people post, no matter how long
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need ideas for my mod ASAP   Need ideas for my mod ASAP Empty

Back to top Go down

Need ideas for my mod ASAP
Page 1 of 1