Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594

Starmine Minecraft Server Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Eden Proimse: Foremanship

Go down 
+3
ConnorBrian
Mr.JimBlob
PeachCai
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
PeachCai

PeachCai

Eden Proimse: Foremanship Empty
PostSubject: Eden Proimse: Foremanship   Eden Proimse: Foremanship EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 1:31 am

Hello and welcome good people of Starmine, today I come to you with contract offers to join Eden Promise in an official capacity.

Instead of becoming a Jarl of a town, why not instead consider becoming a foreman of Eden Promise? The role sees you as to take responsibility over a NPC village, build farmland, homes, community structures, and if you wish, your own base in the area too.

So far, the new project sees Petealot become foreman of the Einkorn region, and he has already set about improving the area with defences for his villages. The Einkorn region, and the rail connection to the north was established with the aid of Jimblob, Summeer, Smaster, Canofpearies and Serperior - a big thanks to these fine individuals for helping this project get started up quickly.

Building Rules:
1. Farmland must be constructed close to NPC Village - the people of the village are your workforce, so look after them.
2. You must construct homes for your workers - at least 5 homes for a small farm
3. You must construct a warehouse
4. You must construct a foreman's office, attached to the warehouse

You many name the village whatever you wish.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Golden Trade Rule:

All of the projects must be linked either by rail or sea to the central Eden Promise hub (see below on the map). Some of the projects may be a very long way from from the hub - however they can be linked together (by rail or sea) to one another - as long as the chain remains unbroken.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Legend:

Eden Proimse: Foremanship Iconprintcopy

Map:

Click here for larger version
Eden Proimse: Foremanship Edencopy

If you are interested in joining, please post below, survey the available NPC village sites (the one most north on the map has been resevered for Smaster), and we'll band together to get the farm up and running, and any links established

Last edited by PeachCai on Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:19 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mr.JimBlob

Mr.JimBlob

PostSubject: Re: Eden Proimse: Foremanship   Eden Proimse: Foremanship EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 12:59 am

What about the one next to the red line?
Back to top Go down
PeachCai

PeachCai

PostSubject: Re: Eden Proimse: Foremanship   Eden Proimse: Foremanship EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 4:27 am

Its not taken yet if you want it?
Back to top Go down
Mr.JimBlob

Mr.JimBlob

PostSubject: Re: Eden Proimse: Foremanship   Eden Proimse: Foremanship EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 4:36 am

I'll take it! clown
Back to top Go down
PeachCai

PeachCai

PostSubject: Re: Eden Proimse: Foremanship   Eden Proimse: Foremanship EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 6:20 am

By all means, give the place a name, and i'll update the map Smile
Back to top Go down
Mr.JimBlob

Mr.JimBlob

PostSubject: Re: Eden Proimse: Foremanship   Eden Proimse: Foremanship EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 6:39 am

I shall name it "Giacomo" I believe its Italian for my name cherry
Back to top Go down
PeachCai

PeachCai

PostSubject: Re: Eden Proimse: Foremanship   Eden Proimse: Foremanship EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 7:38 pm

Sure i shall update the map later, for you and Smaster and hes got a name for that now as well. I like the village at Giacomo, it even has its own church which i've never seen spawned before Smile

Sadly the seed stockpile has been used to get smasters farm set up - but I will get cracking on harvesting my farm, and hopefully the others will as well, and we'll send the seeds your way.

One more thing, for your village Jimblob, you will have to, in addition to the farmland, make a small port and a boat Smile
Back to top Go down
Mr.JimBlob

Mr.JimBlob

PostSubject: Re: Eden Proimse: Foremanship   Eden Proimse: Foremanship EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 3:28 am

Ahhhh, I love boat building I shall get working straight away albino
Back to top Go down
PeachCai

PeachCai

PostSubject: Re: Eden Proimse: Foremanship   Eden Proimse: Foremanship EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 1:18 am

*Main Map Updated*

PeachCai wrote:

At the moment, a canal must be constructed as the water route between Einkorn and Eden Promise is split by a short patch of water - this will be a short engineering project, and should be completed very soon. This is marked on the map as the region of the red circles - once this area is cleared as a passageway for boats, the line will become fully green.

The canal system has been built, and named after James Brindley the Civil Engineer. The new canal system can be found due East of Giacomo, and is free for all to use. However, it has been decided that a new link is required from Einkorn to Willowake docks, this is because the farming output it too great to continue by packhorse. A petition has been made to Willowake on this matter

Eden Proimse: Foremanship 20120307143628

Last edited by PeachCai on Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ConnorBrian

ConnorBrian

PostSubject: Re: Eden Proimse: Foremanship   Eden Proimse: Foremanship EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 12:09 pm

if theres an open village,i would like to join this promise. and if i get i village,i will call it "Terino" (just a random name)
Back to top Go down
PeachCai

PeachCai

PostSubject: Re: Eden Proimse: Foremanship   Eden Proimse: Foremanship EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 5:53 pm

There is one, its north of Aldmoor, and its a long long way north, but it is very very close to a forest region. The village itself is in the desert. I've not explored how far up the river goes, so the farm may require a rail link.

Let me know when you are on later, and we'll have a little scouting party, and we'll see if anyone else on the server wishes to join us in the adventure
Back to top Go down
ConnorBrian

ConnorBrian

PostSubject: Re: Eden Proimse: Foremanship   Eden Proimse: Foremanship EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 12:35 pm

if we ever do find it,im hoping to get a rank up so i can set o home there
Back to top Go down
PeachCai

PeachCai

PostSubject: Re: Eden Proimse: Foremanship   Eden Proimse: Foremanship EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 6:15 pm

cool, well its only i think less than $5 to donate, whats that over her, £3.50 something, cheaper than a pint at the pub. Alternatively, if you have the funds, you could always pay 1000 mines and get a gate setup.

Hoping to be online tonight Smile
Back to top Go down
Flaughternaught (Akikira)

PostSubject: Re: Eden Proimse: Foremanship   Eden Proimse: Foremanship EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 10:09 am

I tought it would be good to mention that the village in the desert that is near new city has no villagers it would need some spawn eggs.
Back to top Go down
PeachCai

PeachCai

PostSubject: Re: Eden Proimse: Foremanship   Eden Proimse: Foremanship EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 5:45 pm

If you place enough wooden doors, teh server will spawn them automatically now, due to update 1.2.3 I believe. Thats how I got einkorn up and running anyhow. That said, the AI isn't brilliant, and they will always gravitate to the west of any town you make (so you may wish to factor this in to your town planning)
Back to top Go down
PeachCai

PeachCai

PostSubject: Re: Eden Proimse: Foremanship   Eden Proimse: Foremanship EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 12:18 am

Last night we didn't find a decent village, but we did stumble across a very nice jungle instead.

Another adventure tonight, bring food, weapons and tools - but nothing else but your good selves
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eden Proimse: Foremanship   Eden Proimse: Foremanship EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 3:17 am

If they a space for me i would like to join and my village will be TheTown and my name is TheKj011 Thank you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eden Proimse: Foremanship   Eden Proimse: Foremanship EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 9:50 am

TheTown is a very original name (kind of like my ideas of: Overhere, Thisplace, Here, and Aplace).
Back to top Go down
tinyman333

PostSubject: Re: Eden Proimse: Foremanship   Eden Proimse: Foremanship EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 2:47 pm

Could we construct a village, or does it have to be a natural village?
Back to top Go down
PeachCai

PeachCai

PostSubject: Re: Eden Proimse: Foremanship   Eden Proimse: Foremanship EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 8:47 pm

sure you can join, and yes you can make a village if you wish, any style goes Smile
Back to top Go down
RyubosJ

RyubosJ

PostSubject: Re: Eden Proimse: Foremanship   Eden Proimse: Foremanship EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 9:44 pm

might do that as well
Back to top Go down
tinyman333

PostSubject: Re: Eden Proimse: Foremanship   Eden Proimse: Foremanship EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 6:40 am

Ok, I'm close to finishing my village so I'll join.
Back to top Go down
PeachCai

PeachCai

PostSubject: Re: Eden Proimse: Foremanship   Eden Proimse: Foremanship EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 7:20 am

i'll journey map you all in sometime next week or the week after, will keep you updated with the new images.

if you could provide coordinates of your villages, that would be helpful thanks
Back to top Go down
tinyman333

PostSubject: Re: Eden Proimse: Foremanship   Eden Proimse: Foremanship EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 7:42 am

Ok mine are: X:-2310 Y:65 Z:109
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eden Proimse: Foremanship   Eden Proimse: Foremanship EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 10:14 am

What about my NPC village?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eden Proimse: Foremanship   Eden Proimse: Foremanship Empty

Back to top Go down

Eden Proimse: Foremanship
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next