Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594

Starmine Minecraft Server Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Please unban i am bored -uaabn friend of chinacraft

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
uaabn

Please unban i am bored -uaabn friend of chinacraft Empty
PostSubject: Please unban i am bored -uaabn friend of chinacraft   Please unban i am bored -uaabn friend of chinacraft EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 10:47 pm

Hello guys its uaabn here you know the friend of chinacraft with my padoodles ans stuff and i got banned because is swore to the admins but it was just becuz i was bored because my pc lags as .... and i just dont understand why i cant use caps and then i swore so pls i cant do anything with chinacraft because he is always in ur server so comeon unban me i will never do it again i promise and if i do i will eat my own toe with some salt Sad
Back to top Go down
uaabn

PostSubject: Re: Please unban i am bored -uaabn friend of chinacraft   Please unban i am bored -uaabn friend of chinacraft EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 10:51 pm

oh yeah and im sorry so please unban me because i am padoodles bored (what is really really bored )
Back to top Go down
Gornduff

Gornduff

PostSubject: Re: Please unban i am bored -uaabn friend of chinacraft   Please unban i am bored -uaabn friend of chinacraft EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 2:16 am

The server rules state "No excessive caps", "No excessive vulgarity", "No spamming", etc. You clearly violated these rules, and thus you were banned.
A poll has been opened of your case, and will be closed (And you will receive the verdict) after a one week period. Thank you for your time in reading, and thank you for your patience ahead of time.
Back to top Go down
Xuluf

Xuluf

PostSubject: Re: Please unban i am bored -uaabn friend of chinacraft   Please unban i am bored -uaabn friend of chinacraft EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 7:39 pm

I'm sorry, but I gotta say that you will be permanently banned from the server. I'll close this thread now, thanks for your patience.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please unban i am bored -uaabn friend of chinacraft   Please unban i am bored -uaabn friend of chinacraft Empty

Back to top Go down

Please unban i am bored -uaabn friend of chinacraft
Page 1 of 1