Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594

Starmine Minecraft Server Forum

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Private Village Plots in South Bluefront.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Flaughternaught (Akikira)

PostSubject: Private Village Plots in South Bluefront.   Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:08 am

I'm selling some plots in the Private village of South Bluefront. South Bluefront is located at x: 2735 z: -7377 in a desert.
South Bluefront is a small private village located south of Bluefront (go figure) with private farms, mines, a mob grinder and a gift chests to get you started. Once you buy one plot you can ask to it extended or get another plot for free. The first plot is being sold for 2000 mines (very expensive but the money will go towards a portal which will lower the prices down to hundreds). The mob grinder is like icing on the cake for South Bluefront, it makes it very easy toget high levels for lovely enchantments and is rigth in the town. After I get a portal to Bluefront I will be auctioning off some plots in South Bluefront (bids starting at 50 mines).

All rules of Bluefront apply here.

Flaughternaught (Akikira)

PostSubject: Re: Private Village Plots in South Bluefront.   Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:18 am

I have the portal now. Price reduced to 200 mines.

Private Village Plots in South Bluefront.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1