Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594

Starmine Minecraft Server Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Introduce yourself!

Go down 
+5
MrMayo123
PeachCai
xSheepOwnerx
Mr Hobnob
Gornduff
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Gornduff

Gornduff

Introduce yourself! Empty
PostSubject: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 2:13 am

So, I looked back through this place, and I saw that there was only one player to actively introduce themselves to the forums, so I've decided to make a topic where people can actively introduce themselves.

So, here's some facts about me:

My name is Gavin E. Ornduff, I'm an active Moderator for the Server, I play Skyrim, and ARMA II - Day Z (Alot.)
I enjoy drawing, practicing Taekwando, and collecting swords along with other arms
My favorite Cartoon show is My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, I'm often seen trying to avoid being seen (Sneaking about the server, heh)
I also have a fair interest in reading CreepyPastas.

So, what do you say, folks? Care to introduce yourself to the server?
Back to top Go down
Mr Hobnob

Mr Hobnob

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 2:57 am

My name is : Zac Mickiel Weston , I live in canvey island essex(south east england) , and im an active Admin on Starmine Survival , I love to play Minecraft and Battlefield 3 on the xbox and my favourite game is Total War Shogun 2 . I enjoy playing Football and Rugby.
My favourite cartoon show is :Tom And Jerry (such a classic)
Also i love watching the Lord Of The Rings Trilogy.

(Normally the one that finds gorn sneaking around :p)

Back to top Go down
xSheepOwnerx

xSheepOwnerx

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 4:30 am

My name is Tim Eenhoorn(Dutch, eenhoorn means Unicorn Very Happy), I live in Papendrecht, Holland. I'm 13. I'm currently a builder/active member on starmine survival server. I like to play minecraft, borderlands and battlefield 3. I don't have an Xbox/ps3 Sad I like football(soccer) and I love swimming.
I don't really like cartoons but I do love action movies, and things like LOTR.

Go Holland! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PeachCai

PeachCai

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 7:24 am

My names Tony, i'm 24 and I live in the seaside town of Southport,

Introduce yourself! Pier+sunset

I work for the UKBA so we're right in the middle of all the Olympics stuff right now which is really exciting, but I still find time to make use of the sticky notes for ideas that pop into my head whilst stuck at my desk. I'm not gaming very much other than minecraft at the moment as there is so much to keep me busy, but I have just started on a game called Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion. My fav cartoon would have to be Earthworm Jim (hes such a groovy guy).

Link to Earthworm Jim intro song
Back to top Go down
MrMayo123

MrMayo123

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 7:40 am

My Name is Jack:I live in the WestMidlands (England) and im currently King On starmine survial: I Enjoy playing minecraft dont have any other games on pc but ps3/xbox 360 which i hardly go on Razz (too adicted to pc starmine) Im 13 Years Old: I love to play football.My favourite Cartoon is spongebob(FTW)
I like watching indiana jones and others films like that etc..
Back to top Go down
KAoTiCxExile

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 7:52 am

I'm Tom. I live in New Jersey, USA and I used to be a Moderator on the Starmine Pvp server. I'm 15 years old, and a junior in Highschool and I too enjoy playing Minecraft. I play Xbox 360, (Many games. Not Battlefield though) with my Gamertag of, "Dungeonkeeper". 8 Years of gold membership. Beat that. xD. I was an extremely active member of Starmine until Pvp closed down, and I'm not big on Survival, so I don't really participate in it. I check the forums multiple times a day though. My favorite cartoon? Hmm...I'm not sure. I like a lot of cartoons.

I was a very respected, (Epic lie: Hated), Member of the community. And I'm big on medieval stuff. LOTR = My Favorite Movie Series.
Favorite TV series? I'd have to say Supernatural.
Favorite Books? The Mortal Instruments Series.
Back to top Go down
Pie55555

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 1:18 am

I am Kyle Drinnan For My Skype Friends already know. I live In Mississauga Canada. I Am great At hockey(and on Starmine I am a softy) But our Team Can Really...ehhh...Hit yu hard >Very Happy. I am starting my first year of High school and I also Have A concitration Problem That Makes me Spell things wrong Or spell Wrong Period Because I Can't really Study Hard in school. My Faverite Show is mlp fim. my favrite VIdeo Game is Minecraft But I like Pokemon A little Better
Back to top Go down
96teemu

96teemu

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 7:02 am

I am Teemu from Finland. I am 15. -> Turning to 16 in 20.9 I started playing Minecraft in Starmine today.
Back to top Go down
~Beats AKA 5candyz__

~Beats AKA 5candyz__

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 12:30 pm

My name is Ryan C., also a somewhat active mod on the server, and I am 13 year of age. Other than minecraft, i play pokemon emerald and fire red (ROM of corse), Left 4 Dead 2, and Castle Crashers on xbox 360.
I enjoy talking to other people, playing basketball, and hanging with my friends.
My favorite TV show is Sportscenter and i normally am active in the chat and messing with others ;D
I also am always on Skype with canof serp and tylo, feel free to stop in and chat if youd like, add me @ cullbasket1

Thats me Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! Empty

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself!
Page 1 of 1