Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Starmine Minecraft Server - Survival 46.105.108.19:25594

Starmine Minecraft Server Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

One week vacation from Minecraft/

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Arronsyaoran

Arronsyaoran

One week vacation from Minecraft/ Empty
PostSubject: One week vacation from Minecraft/   One week vacation from Minecraft/ EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 11:31 pm

Now that my Carizone Castle is finished, i figure I'll take a vacation from Minecraft until August 1st(when the update comes out).
Hopefully I can get some Drawings done and get some exercise. Ima turn off my internet to avoid distractions.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
Atomic367

Atomic367

PostSubject: Re: One week vacation from Minecraft/   One week vacation from Minecraft/ EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 1:33 am

Hope you have a great vacation from minecraft!

Atomic367 @_@
Back to top Go down
Mr Hobnob

Mr Hobnob

PostSubject: Re: One week vacation from Minecraft/   One week vacation from Minecraft/ EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 1:36 am

have a freat time :p - hob.
Back to top Go down
RyubosJ

RyubosJ

PostSubject: Re: One week vacation from Minecraft/   One week vacation from Minecraft/ EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 2:52 am

cool, have fun
Back to top Go down
Arronsyaoran

Arronsyaoran

PostSubject: Re: One week vacation from Minecraft/   One week vacation from Minecraft/ EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 6:20 am

UPDATE: My vacation may be extended (or removed) due to me finding out that i'm ADDICTED to Minecraft Multiplayer.
Here are the reasons why i'm addicted:
1. When I play, it's the only activity I do everyday.(unless it's an MMORPG i'm playing)
2. I Fear that bad things will happen while i'm gone: A. I get griefed, B. People pass me in MCMMO levels, C. People build too close to my castle, which will leave me no room to build pixel art, and D. My shop gets abused, I end up with stacks of gold blocks, coal, clay, and brick while I'm completely out of money and most of my top-selling goods are out of stock.
3. Community Commitment. The only friends I have are online, and I feel that I don't want to abandon my online friends forever. The Social Aspect of Online Multiplayer games is what truly makes me addicted. It's extremely hard for me to find friends in real life, due to aspberger's and living in the countryside.

So I have 2 solutions:
1. Continue playing often, but try not to play all day(which is very hard to do).
2. Extend my vacation up to 3 months time. I will come back, I just hope to get productive things done in that time. I may come back sooner than 3 months.
Back to top Go down
zZzSleepinGrunt

PostSubject: Re: One week vacation from Minecraft/   One week vacation from Minecraft/ EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 9:45 am

Take down your shops while you go on vacation or just get rid of the ones that buy items and good for you you have the strength to try and resist the addiction xD best of luck to you!
Back to top Go down
Arronsyaoran

Arronsyaoran

PostSubject: Re: One week vacation from Minecraft/   One week vacation from Minecraft/ EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 6:26 am

First day of exercise today, I pulled something in my back(oblique/spinal area) yesterday, and I went bike riding for 20 minutes today. Now after a relaxing Cold Shower, I feel really tired. I'm not going to sleep cause it would ruin my sleep schedule and exercise routine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One week vacation from Minecraft/   One week vacation from Minecraft/ Empty

Back to top Go down

One week vacation from Minecraft/
Page 1 of 1